Alliance Life Sciences Consulting Group

Updated Dec 7, 2014

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alliance Life Sciences Consulting Group

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Alliance Life Sciences Consulting Group.

The hiring process was quick and efficient. Not long after submitting my resume did I recieve a call from the recruiter. After a 30 minute phone conversation we scheduled an in-office interview with 2 employees. I felt that both interviewers were very prepared for the interview. After both interviews were completed, there as a ten minute debrief with the recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • If you had a fishbowl full of nails, how would you go about estimating the number of nails in the bowl.   Answer Question
    It was pretty straight forward. It was an entry level position so there was not much room for negotiation.

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Alliance Life Sciences Consulting Group.

Had half-hour phone interview, mostly basic background and explaining company questions.

Administrative Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Alliance Life Sciences Consulting Group.

The process was extremely long. First interview was a call from HR who explained the company and asked to go over my resume. The next week was a call from the manager who described the position, asked to go over the resume, and then explained how my resume fits into the company. 2 weeks later, an in person interview with the manager and HR was scheduled. The in-person was exactly like the phone interview - no questions except to go over my resume - and an explanation of the company and the position. 3 days later, HR contacted me and said I was not selected for the final interview which was with the VP.

There were only about 15 people working in the office which baffles me as to why their process is so long if they are not a huge, corporate company. Everyone seemed nice though

Interview Questions
    • No questions were asked except to go over my resume and clarify certain tasks   Answer Question