Alliance Plastics

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alliance Plastics

Online Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Erie, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erie, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Alliance Plastics in June 2012.

Interview started when I sent Alliance my resume. Had a nice phone conversation with the communications manager, was very optimistic about the position. I took a relatively difficult test to see if I'd qualify for the graduate program, and although I feel like I did really well (and studied a lot), I didn't get the position. I will keep my eye out for more positions at Alliance!

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was difficult. Toughest part was the online exam.   Answer Question

Filtrona Graduate Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Erie, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erie, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at Alliance Plastics in May 2011.

I originally met the hiring manager at the college job fair. The original interview was supposed to be a group interview, but was later changed to individual interviews for each candidate via email. The first part of the interview consisted of a detailed tour of their manufacturing facility. After the tour, you are given a short presentation on the company. You are given 45 minutes to complete a test ("no right or wrong answers") about whether a recent graduate should purchase a business, and if so/not so, explain why/why not. The sales manager, commercial manager, and CEO will all be in attendance while the two managers question you on your conclusions and how you arrived at them.

Interview Questions
    • As John's financial adviser, would you recommend he purchase the business?   Answer Question
    • How would John keep the business running during slower winter months, and how would he expand it?   Answer Question

Worked for Alliance Plastics? Contribute to the Community!