Alliance Residential Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alliance Residential

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Alliance Residential.

Initially had a quick phone interview which was basically to schedule a 1on1 interview with the Property Manager. Once interview was completed with the Property Manager another interview was scheduled with the Regional Manager. After meeting with the Regional a third interview was setup with the VP. Offer was made via email from the HR department shortly after the third interview with the VP.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were pretty standard but the VP was pretty tough and you can tell did not take any BS.   Answer Question
    No negotiating needed offer was $14.00 with great bonus potential.

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Alliance Residential in February 2014.

Initial communications were all great. Recruiters for the company were very kind and put forth a lot of effort.

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Alliance Residential in December 2011.

I interviewed with the Regional Manager then the Vice President. In the interview the Regional Manager basically told me that she cut staffing. She was clearly not employee oriented and didn't care that her property was understaffed. I didn't realize this until I actually got to the Community.

Interview Questions
    No. Know that your salary will be way less as you are expected to work a lot more than 40 hours.

Worked for Alliance Residential? Contribute to the Community!