Alliance Residential Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2015

3.1

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Alliance Residential.

Interview

The interview went pretty quick and the questions were pretty common. The manager that I interviewed with was very direct and to the point and the interview felt a little rushed and unfocused, however the manager did mention it was a really busy day so I would imagine that had a part to do with it. Overall I had a good experience and hope to get a call back.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?

If you had a resident who came in upset and said they put in the same maintenance request 3 times, how you handle it?

What is your career goal?

Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Alliance Residential.

Interview

Panel of 5-6 people
    Each asked 2 or 3 questions
    Were very friendly and easy to talk to
    Were very flexible with my student schedule

Fun and energetic, the first step was a phone interview, followed with a panel interview...

Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Alliance Residential in February 2015.

Interview

Telephone screening interview - call from the recruiter to talk vs setting an appointment which seemed unusual but it all worked out. Recruiter was personal and skilled in explaining the position and the company history and background. All in all an excellent experience and representation.

Interview Questions

• Excellent 2 way communication to evaluate both my interest and their interest in the position. Pre interview online personality test was a PIA but if interested in the position you do what you do   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I applied online and was called within a few days for an interview by the property manager. My interview was typical. I was called two days later and offered the position. It then took appx two weeks for the background check to be completed and me to start.

Interview Questions

• Asked numerous "How would you react in this situation?" questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was foolish enough to set an acceptable "range" of starting pay and I was offered the low end of my range.

Real Estate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Alliance Residential in January 2015.

Interview

Initial contact was made by a recruiter who thought I would be a good fit for this role. The first step was a phone interview. Recruiter was friendly, however, I was the only one initiating conversation. She barely asked me any questions so I assumed that I did not advance to the next round. After that phone call, received a request for an in person interview with an employee that I would be working with. Again, interviewer was friendly, however, I found it odd that I had to initiate the conversation. She stated that I would be a good fit and said she would forward my information to the hiring manager. After about two weeks, I sent a follow up email to the recruiter and did not hear anything back. Overall, I felt this process was a waste of my time and unprofessional.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Alliance Residential in January 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with the property manager. Have another interview with the regional manager soon. All questions were of course sales/customer service related. The property manager asked:

- What motivates you/keeps you motivated?

-How do you define great customer service?

- Explain a situation when you had to deal with a difficult customer but still closed the deal.

-How do you plan?

-If a tenant came in stating he/she has complained 3 times about the same maintenance issue, how would you deal with the situation?

-Give an example of when you had to be authoritative.

Interview Questions

Would have been a large pay cut for me.

Business Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Alliance Residential in October 2014.

Interview

I attended a job fair first and was promptly interviewed by a recruiter who was friendly and professional. She answered all of my questions, asked her own, and let me know when someone would be contacting me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer was so beneficial that I accepted immediately.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Alliance Residential (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Initially had a quick phone interview which was basically to schedule a 1on1 interview with the Property Manager. Once interview was completed with the Property Manager another interview was scheduled with the Regional Manager. After meeting with the Regional a third interview was setup with the VP. Offer was made via email from the HR department shortly after the third interview with the VP.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty standard but the VP was pretty tough and you can tell did not take any BS.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating needed offer was $14.00 with great bonus potential.

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Alliance Residential (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2014.

Interview

Initial communications were all great. Recruiters for the company were very kind and put forth a lot of effort.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Alliance Residential in December 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with the Regional Manager then the Vice President. In the interview the Regional Manager basically told me that she cut staffing. She was clearly not employee oriented and didn't care that her property was understaffed. I didn't realize this until I actually got to the Community.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No. Know that your salary will be way less as you are expected to work a lot more than 40 hours.