AllianceBernstein
www.alliancebernstein.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

AllianceBernstein Associate TOP Infrastructure Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate TOP Infrastructure Engineer Interview

Associate TOP Infrastructure Engineer
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at AllianceBernstein in December 2013.

Interview Details – Was directly called for a 'super day' at the Manhattan office. I assume they got my resume from the college career portal. Three rounds of interviews each lasting an hour. Each was with a team lead. Surprisingly I was NOT asked many technical questions. May be one or two. It was entirely behavioural. Each had a sheet of paper with them from which they asked the questions. Was asked the same questions by all the three interviewers. There were three other candidates interviewing on the same day and four interviewers. The one interviewer that I did not get to meet was the one asking mostly technical questions. He was the lead of the network security team which I wanted to be a part of. Tough luck! Following are the questions that I can recollect:

Interview Question – One situation where you had a disagreement with a colleague and how you resolved it?
One situation where you had to think out of the box?
One situation where you were proactive in your workplace?
What is the job of the Fire Department? (One Sentence max)
Write your own job description (for the position that I was interviewing)?
Do you know much about databases? (No).
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at AllianceBernstein

Worked for AllianceBernstein? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AllianceBernstein Associate TOP Infrastructure Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AllianceBernstein employees and interview candidates.