AllianceBernstein Equity Research Associate Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Equity Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at AllianceBernstein (London, England (UK)) in May 2009.

Interview

First interview was conducted by a HR recruiting head (previously an equity analyst). She was very nice and tried to make the process as enjoyable as possible. She asked me to run through my resume, why I wanted to work at Bernstein, and what industry I wanted to cover.

I had a market analysis case study where she described the market position of the Gap Corporation in the US (she gave me details as I went along) and asked me to estimate number of jeans sold in each store. It was challenging as she kept changing my assumptions, but she gave quite a few hints along the way.

Interview Questions

• Estimate number of jeans per store sold by the Gap Corporation each day.   Answer Question