Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at AllianceBernstein
- Private Client Associate (23)
- Associate Portfolio Manager (10)
- Business Analyst (6)
- Software Developer (5)
- Administrative Assistant (4)
- Fixed Income Associate (3)
- Programmer Analyst (3)
- Associate (3)
- Vice President (3)
- TOP Program (2)
- Research Associate (2)
- Technology Associate (2)
- Summer (2)
- Wealth Manager (2)
- Analyst (1)
- APM (1)
- IT Manager (1)
- IT (1)
- Senior Systems Administrator (1)
- Vice President Business Development (1)
- Software Associate (1)
- Operations Analyst (1)
- Operations Associate (1)
- Wealth Management Associate (1)
- Summer Intern (1)
- Finance (1)
- Finance Management (1)
- Sales (1)
- Investment Analyst (1)
- Investment Manager (1)
Fixed Income Associate Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AllianceBernstein (New York, NY) in September 2013.
Interviewed on campus. The interviewer was very professional. Questions are standard. Walk me your résumé, what's fixed income.
- What does the Fed do? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for AllianceBernstein
Fixed Income Associate InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AllianceBernstein (New York, NY).
I interviewed with someone from a recruiting firm on behalf of the company, they didn't call me back for a second interview and although I was promised an answer within one week it took them 2 months to send me an email telling me that I won't get a second interview. Also the interviewer had no idea about the company, she told me to ask any questions that I have then repeatedly said she doesn't know much.
- typical first round questions Answer Question
Fixed Income Associate InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AllianceBernstein (New York, NY) in January 2013.
1. Phone interview with HR/Recruiter: asked about career interests, salary expectations. Mostly fit questions; 2. Phone interview with Senior Associate: mostly fit questions. Asked about resume and past work experience (i.e. "tell me about yourself") and career interests; 3. On-site: 4 interviews with different members of the team. Most senior personelle asked fit questions and general questions about fixed income markets, proceeded to technical questions about interest rate risk, duration, statistics and brainteasers.
- What date (in MMDD:YYYY form) is closest to Jan 1, 2000 and is also a palindrome? 1 Answer