AllianceBernstein

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Programmer Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at AllianceBernstein in August 2013.

Interview Details – I had a phone screen with the lead technical recruiter. He had a very thick Russian-sounding accent and mumbled a lot, making it very difficult to understand him. I had to politely ask him to repeat himself numerous times and he responded by getting agitated. I don't understand why you would hire someone whose first language is not English to be the initial representative for your company. Not surprisingly, I didn't get another interview.

Interview Question – No difficult questions, just difficult to hear.   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AllianceBernstein in September 2011.

Interview Details – First phone interview was with HR. a couple days later had another phone screen from an engineer. When I went in for the full day I Had four back to back interviews. One of the interviews was with two people. Mostly technical and finance questions. Seemed like a good place to work. No offer.

Interview Question – Binary search, palindrome, design a database, and general finance questions.   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at AllianceBernstein in October 2009.

Interview Details – I was applying for a technical position so they first sreened me telephonically..asked me some tricky programming questions nad then in person they asked me questions about C++ even though i was interviewing for a database position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – not great.You do make good bonues though.

Interviewed at AllianceBernstein

Interview Details – I am writing this for unlocking the website. People dont mind

Interview Question – Hope nothing like that is asked to me   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Dont ngotiate. AB is an awesome company. Jpin if you get the offer

Interviews for Top Jobs at AllianceBernstein

Worked for AllianceBernstein? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AllianceBernstein Programmer Analyst interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by AllianceBernstein employees and interview candidates.