Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at AllianceBernstein
- Private Client Associate (24)
- Associate Portfolio Manager (10)
- Business Analyst (6)
- Software Developer (5)
- Administrative Assistant (4)
- Fixed Income Associate (3)
- Programmer Analyst (3)
- Associate (3)
- Vice President (3)
- TOP Program (2)
- Research Associate (2)
- Technology Associate (2)
- Summer (2)
- Wealth Manager (2)
- Analyst (1)
- APM (1)
- IT Manager (1)
- IT (1)
- Senior Systems Administrator (1)
- Vice President Business Development (1)
- Software Associate (1)
- Operations Analyst (1)
- Operations Associate (1)
- Wealth Management Associate (1)
- Summer Intern (1)
- Finance (1)
- Finance Management (1)
- Sales (1)
- Investment Analyst (1)
- Investment Manager (1)
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AllianceBernstein (San Antonio, TX) in August 2015.
They only do a few interviews where they just go through your experience and ask very few questions. Instead of recording the call and filling out the report they just walk you through slowly so they can fill out their report as you go. In-person interview was just a review of experience and asking when you will start.
- What other positions are you applying for? Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AllianceBernstein (San Antonio, TX) in March 2015.
Applied for one position, and was contacted for a different position. Consisted of a phone interview, a panel interview, then one last phone interview. There was a tight time constraint so I feel it was a bit expedited.
- Mainly questions about my qualifications, while I was expecting more behavioral questions. They will ask one question to test your thought process. My first was "Name five different uses for a paperclip besides holding paper" and my second was "Explain the rule to a given sequence of numbers, 2-4-6". The second question, you list other numbers and the interviewer tells you whether or not the rule applies to it. Ask the interviewer varying sequences to find out what the rule may be until you get it correct. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AllianceBernstein (San Antonio, TX) in May 2009.
It has been a long time, however I don't believe the questions were complex. I think that my cover letter was the key.
- All questions were common. Ex. How would you deal with a disgruntled co-worker or how would you deal with a client on the phone if their account wasn't doing too well. I answered that I would be honest with my customer. Answer Question
There wasn't one.