AllianceBernstein

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technology Associate Interview

Technology Associate
Phila, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at AllianceBernstein in November 2012.

Interview Details – Got an interview through a university recruiting event,Interviewed with the head of the TAP rotational program.Pretty easy interview.Was asked questions about senior design and other HR questions. Nothing extraordinary but still did not get an offer.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected or difficult.Easy interview.   Answer Question

Technology Associate Interview

Technology Associate
New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AllianceBernstein in February 2012.

Interview Details – Very long and drawn out; people not necessarily tuned in or pleasant about what was going on. I had heard rumors that the firm had been facing tough times and was not as it used to be; when I asked a question about that, I was quickly dismissed and given a generic, public relations answer that would appease the public and keep any mismanagement internal.

Interview Question – What is your favorite coding language?   Answer Question

Worked for AllianceBernstein? Contribute to the Community!