AllianceBernstein

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Private Client Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at AllianceBernstein in May 2010.

I received contact from an internal HR coordinator. The HR coordinator noticed my resume from an application that was posted on the AB website. Furthermore, the coordinator was pleasantly surprised by my experience, and submitted my resume to the hiring manager after my approval. After 2 days, I received a call from the coordinator saying that I was scheduled for an interview. During the interview, I was interviewed by two individuals, and both interviews consisted of behavioral based questions, and past experience questions. Both lasted 30 minutes, and I didn't receive any feedback in regards to the interview. 1 Week has passed since any communication. No offer yet.

Interview Questions
    • Name a difficult individual you had to work with in a group setting.   View Answer

Executive Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at AllianceBernstein in March 2009.

Came in from temp to perm to kellygirl

Interview Questions