AllianceOne

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at AllianceOne

Collector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AllianceOne in February 2013.

Got a call about 2 hours after submitting my resume online. Scheduled a phone interview for the same day followed by a live interview the following day. This part was kind of a long process took just over two hours. Filling out the application at a computer station listening to sample calls recording reactions followed by a traditional interview. Got a call back the an offer the next day.

Interview Questions
    • Since I had no experience I was asked how could you apply your skills to this job. Had too be a little creative with the answer.   View Answer

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AllianceOne in July 2012.

After emailing my resume to a recruiter I was contacted for a phone interview. This was typical. I was basically asked why I was interested in the position and what skills/experience I would bring. I was then invited to do an in-person interview. This involved 4 steps: 1) filling out an application/questionaire on-site, 2) listening to recorded phone calls, 3) some role-playing, and 4) a short interview that was a lot like the phone interview. The next day they called me with an offer. All in all the process took about a week.

Interview Questions
    • How comfortable would you be asking people for money over and over again?   Answer Question

After getting a closer look at what the job entailed, I decided it wasn't a good fit for me.