Alliant Techsystems Interview Questions in Mesa, AZ

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Alliant Techsystems in August 2011.

Very quick process; interview only lasted 2 hours. Was asked about my experience, how I handled certain things. They they did the standard behavior 'tell me about a time when' type questions. They use a package called Interview Architect to rate you. You will have a panel interview with 3-5 people typically from multiple departments that interface with the role. Each will ask one of the behavioral questions, not just HR, and HR will be your primary POC for the process.

Interview Questions
    • None we hard, just google behavioral interviewing and practice   Answer Question
    Salary was good, above what I expected. Tried to negotiate vacation but they declined.

Supply Chain Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

I applied through other source - interviewed at Alliant Techsystems in May 2010.

Very Weak

Interview Questions
    • I did not interview as I was part of an acquisition from Boeing   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Alliant Techsystems in May 2010.

Phone interview conducted by HR recruiter, then Director along with colleague via telephone. In person interviewer was flexible with time so as not to compromise current position. Interview initiated with tour of facility and explanation of services & products managed out of that office proceeded by a series of behavioral questions. All in all the interviews were friendly, warm, and inviting.

Interview Questions
    • How to navigate the Federal RFP response process   View Answer
    Interviewer wanted to know salary up front, and there was no getting away from it.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Alliant Techsystems in September 2009.

Behavior Interview most

Interview Questions

Worked for Alliant Techsystems? Contribute to the Community!