Allianz

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Serice Representative Interview

Customer Serice Representative
Golden Valley, MN

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Allianz in January 2008.

Interview Details – I had worked for this company for 3 months as a temp. I had one interview with a mid level manager who after reviewing my file asked a few nominal questions and then I was offered the position in writing. After that process there was a one day session in which all expectations and conditions of employment were discussed. At the end of this session I signed my contract and began employment with Allianz-Life.

Interview Question – How would you handle a difficult or argumentative client?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No, I was told prior to the interview what the salary and benefits for which my position starts. The increments and conditions in which my salary would increase were explained to me.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Allianz

Worked for Allianz? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Allianz Customer Serice Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Allianz employees and interview candidates.