Allianz

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Execution Manager At Allianz Interview

Execution Manager At Allianz

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Allianz in June 2013.

Interview Details – 1) I got a phone call from someone who I did not understand who he was or what role did he cover in the company, to the point I thought it was a joke.

2) He liquidated me in 3 minutes, without clarifying who I had to talk to or further details (I assume he must have been an intern).

3) The same person sent me a two lines email, confirming date and time of a some ”phone interview”. No further details given.

4) I replied to the email, asking for further details about the interview, and the people I was supposed t talk to. I received no answer.

5) On the day of the call an Indian lady introduced to me like the Allianz recruiter, who I assumed was the hiring manager (she never directly mentioned): The call was disturbed and
I assume she must have been on some main street, in the traffic.
She gave little to no explanations about the role and was very vague to any specific question I had regarding the role.
Eventually not only did I not manage to understand who she was or her name, but also I did not understand the tasks expected to be performed; In fact her behaviour was highly unprofessional and fluffy.
After two weeks I got the typical HR rejection automatic email, with no further explanation.

At any rate, I would have not accepted any further interview with these people or for this company.

I guess working with professional people is a standard none should compromise for.

Interview Question – What attracts to you in the position?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Allianz

Worked for Allianz? Contribute to the Community!