Allianz Execution Manager At Allianz Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Execution Manager At Allianz Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Allianz in June 2013.

Interview

1) I got a phone call from someone who I did not understand who he was or what role did he cover in the company, to the point I thought it was a joke. 2) He liquidated me in 3 minutes, without clarifying who I had to talk to or further details (I assume he must have been an intern). 3) The same person sent me a two lines email, confirming date and time of a some ”phone interview”. No further details given. 4) I replied to the email, asking for further details about the interview, and the people I was supposed t talk to. I received no answer. 5) On the day of the call an Indian lady introduced to me like the Allianz recruiter, who I assumed was the hiring manager (she never directly mentioned): The call was disturbed and I assume she must have been on some main street, in the traffic. She gave little to no explanations about the role and was very vague to any specific question I had regarding the role. Eventually not only did I not manage to understand who she was or her name, but also I did not understand the tasks expected to be performed; In fact her behaviour was highly unprofessional and fluffy. After two weeks I got the typical HR rejection automatic email, with no further explanation. At any rate, I would have not accepted any further interview with these people or for this company. I guess working with professional people is a standard none should compromise for.

Interview Questions

• What attracts to you in the position?   1 Answer