Allianz

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Manager Interview

Human Resources Manager
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Allianz in December 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was quick and comprehensive. I had 6 interviews over the course of two days. Originally, I had all 6 scheduled on a single day, but I had to shuffle things around and was pleased with the willingness to accommodate me. The interviews were brief (30 min each), but they covered all the areas in a way that I felt like I was able to discuss how I would add value to the role and also perform my discovery to ensure the role was the right fit for me.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to push back on a senior leader.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – In the initial stages of the interviewing process, I had informed the recruiter what salary would interest me in coming to the company. The offer met my initial request. I was not initially offered a signing bonus, however I was able to negotiate that prior to accepting the offer.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Allianz

Worked for Allianz? Contribute to the Community!