Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Allianz
- Intern (7)
- Praktikant (4)
- Internship (3)
- Associate Project Manager (2)
- Technical Analyst (2)
- Graduate Program (1)
- Graduate Software Engineer (1)
- Account Technician (1)
- Junior Business Analyst (1)
- Summer Associate (1)
- Summer Intern (1)
- Financial Planner (1)
- Investment Analyst (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Human Resources Manager (1)
- Graduate Trainee (1)
- Senior Economist (1)
- Senior Developer (1)
- Desktop Support (1)
- IT Intern (1)
- Consulting (1)
- Assistant Supervisor (1)
- Underwriter (1)
- Actuarial (1)
- Actuarial Assistant (1)
- Office Manager (1)
- Risk Analyst (1)
- Risk Management (1)
- Consultant (1)
- Call Center (1)
I applied in-person. I interviewed at Allianz.
the process is really smooth and HR person is super nice.
- what is variable annuity? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Allianz
Intern InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Allianz.
Initial CV review, interview with three different members (managing director, head of credit risk, some other analyst)
- What would you do to revive the Italian economy *immediately* do if you were Mario Monti? Answer Question
Intern InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allianz (Milan (Italy)) in July 2015.
I had the interview in Milan. Firstly I did a numerical and logical test, then I had to answers at some behavioral questions. Both tests were easy and I had enough time. Then a HR employer asked me several questions. This second part took about 30 minutes.
- What are your strength and weaknesses? How do you work in teamwork? Answer Question
Intern InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Allianz in November 2014.
After completing the psychometric tests, I had a telephone interview. Interviewer was really nice and allowed a lot of elaboration on the questions. The questions started off talking about the comapny (products, spread, competition) before moving onto my skills and qualities to 'assess whether i would fit in at Allianz'. Have questions ready at the end!
- Who do you consider the company's main competitors? To what other internships have you applied and at what stage are you in those processes? Worst quality? Answer Question
Intern InterviewNo Offer
it took around 2 weeks. they gave me a phone interview, and I went on without much preparation. and they rejected me because i didn't show enough knowledge of the company. those 2 interviewers were quite friendly, but maybe because we had to talk in German, there were several awkward silent moments. Language is really important in Germany.
- do you know any cooperation between Allianz with automobile companies? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review