Allianz Intern Interview Questions

3.3

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Allianz.

Interview

the process is really smooth and HR person is super nice.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Allianz

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Allianz.

Interview

Initial CV review, interview with three different members (managing director, head of credit risk, some other analyst)

Interview Questions

• What would you do to revive the Italian economy *immediately* do if you were Mario Monti?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Allianz in November 2014.

Interview

After completing the psychometric tests, I had a telephone interview. Interviewer was really nice and allowed a lot of elaboration on the questions. The questions started off talking about the comapny (products, spread, competition) before moving onto my skills and qualities to 'assess whether i would fit in at Allianz'. Have questions ready at the end!

Interview Questions

• Who do you consider the company's main competitors? To what other internships have you applied and at what stage are you in those processes? Worst quality?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

it took around 2 weeks. they gave me a phone interview, and I went on without much preparation. and they rejected me because i didn't show enough knowledge of the company. those 2 interviewers were quite friendly, but maybe because we had to talk in German, there were several awkward silent moments. Language is really important in Germany.

Interview Questions

• do you know any cooperation between Allianz with automobile companies?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

A quick test, then an interview. The two more interviews.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Allianz in February 2012.

Interview

phone and skype interview