Allianz Senior Developer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Allianz in March 2013.

First round was general interview round, taken telephonically, Second round was both general and technical round, it was taken on Skype by an associate from Munich, Germany. Process was straightforward.

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions were not much, most of them were easier, but still being prepared will help.   Answer Question

Considering I was supposed to relocate from Mumbai to Pune, and my current CTC, they were offering me much less ( Read peanuts). And recruiting firm's associate was very humble and professional, but the firm which was preparing Offer letter part, they were arrogant and not at all Professional. They were providing me offer to visit Munich for two months but salary was really low what they offered.

Worked for Allianz? Contribute to the Community!