Allied American University Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Allied American University

Financial Aid Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Allied American University.

Interview

easy and what more can I say, they called and I answered. It was easy, and I was offered the job the same day. I was a bit shocked that they did not run a background check considering the information I have access to.

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laguna Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Allied American University (Laguna Hills, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Got a phone interview, next day was asked to come in for an in person interview with one of the admissions managers, they then had me do the second interview with HR right away and not even an hour after I left I got a phone call offering me the position!!!!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience and why you think you would do well in admissions   Answer Question

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laguna Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Allied American University (Laguna Hills, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

They called me on the phone to come for an interview. At the Interview I was really impressed by all of the "benefits" they offer. The man who interviewed me was really nice, they made it sound like a great place to work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Your salary is based on experience, you have to have at least 3 years experience to get paid at a specialist level.