Allied Bank Pakistan Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2014
Updated Jul 23, 2014

2.7

Management Trainee Officer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Allied Bank Pakistan in July 2010.

After initial request for CV from targeted recuritment efforts, I received a call to go meet the regional corporate head. Interview was wide-ranging, focusing on basic required financial literacy/analysis skills, IQ/EQ, general knowledge of the bank market and local economy, followed by personal interests, motivations etc.

This was followed by interviews with senior management in a month's time, and an offer 2 weeks after that. Employee onboarding was relatively quick, smooth and painless.

Interview Questions
    • Why not go to a multinational bank in Pakistan?   View Answer

Management Trainee Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Allied Bank Pakistan.

appplied online with a minimum CGPA of 3.0 for MBAs then NTS Test followed by panel interview. They are strict on document verification and result awaiting candidates are not welcome

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Karāchi (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Allied Bank Pakistan.

I applied online on website of Allied Bank for the post. They called us for the test, after short listing called us for the interview. After interview, they further shortlisted and appointed the shortlisted candidates as teller.

Business Development Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Multān (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Multān (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at Allied Bank Pakistan in June 2012.

Very simple and straight forward process. First to clear the written test, then panel interview and after it you are on board.

Systems Administrator Interview

I have applied online for job. i have called for interview and have gud and tough time with Manager of Allied Bank Ltd gulberg branch. I am Little Nervous but confident on my side.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Karāchi (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Allied Bank Pakistan.

Wing head took the interview first then Group Head and lastly HR

MTO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Allied Bank Pakistan in December 2010.

First of online applications were submitted, then candidates were served notices to appear in a test. After that candidates were asked to appear in interview and finally Job was offerred. All this process was completed in 4 months.

Interview Questions
    • If you will e placed outside your hometown will you go for it?   View Answer

MTO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gujrānwāla (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gujrānwāla (Pakistan)

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Allied Bank Pakistan in February 2010.

i applied through internet
    i took an entry test which was very easy.
    they called me for an interview then which was easy as well and i got selected afterwards

Interview Questions
    it was a very good experience. healthy talk in a healthy environment

Systems Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Allied Bank Pakistan in January 2012.

I have applied for new position at new place , then was short listed for interview. interview conducted as panel interview.

Worked for Allied Bank Pakistan? Contribute to the Community!