Allied Building Products Inside Sales Interview Questions

2.0

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Allied Building Products (San Bernardino, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Phone interview from HR same day. They called again and scheduled interview for 3 days later.

Interview was low key and non-structured; more of 'get to know you'. Mostly reviewed resume, experience and qualifications. Businesslike but very friendly.

I followed-up 1 week later. No decision yet.

They called me 1 week after that. Another candidate had greater industry experience, so the went that direction.

No regrets. Altogether a smooth process with fair follow-up on their part.

Interview Questions

• None. No "Tell us about yourself" or "Sell me this pen". Just a low key and friendly information exchange..   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Allied Building Products

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Allied Building Products (New York, NY) in May 2009.

Interview

Talk to the recruiter at least 4 times, then meet with branch manger twice, then meet with assistant branch manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation allowed