Allied Building Products

Very Easy Interview

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
San Bernardino, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Allied Building Products in January 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online. Phone interview from HR same day. They called again and scheduled interview for 3 days later.

Interview was low key and non-structured; more of 'get to know you'. Mostly reviewed resume, experience and qualifications. Businesslike but very friendly.

I followed-up 1 week later. No decision yet.

They called me 1 week after that. Another candidate had greater industry experience, so the went that direction.

No regrets. Altogether a smooth process with fair follow-up on their part.

Interview Question – None. No "Tell us about yourself" or "Sell me this pen". Just a low key and friendly information exchange..   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Allied Building Products in May 2009.

Interview Details – Talk to the recruiter at least 4 times, then meet with branch manger twice, then meet with assistant branch manager.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation allowed

Worked for Allied Building Products? Contribute to the Community!