Allied Electronics Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2015

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Allied Electronics

Copywriter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allied Electronics.

Interview

Very pleasant and low-pressure. One one-on-one interview, and one group interview. Everything was very easy and very professional. It was one of the best interview experience I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• It wasn't that adversarial. Basically, we discussed my skills, what I could bring to the table, and what the job entailed.   Answer Question

ECommerce Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Allied Electronics (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Got a call or email from hr on behalf of hiring manager. Set up phone interview. Then a face to face was scheduled with him and 4 other people who I would be working with on a regular basis. The in person interview was very pleasant and conversational. They asked questions but I didn't feel like it was an interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had any project management software experience. I did except for the program was created by my last employer so I had experience with a product no one would know about.   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allied Electronics (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone interview then a 1 on 1 with the Branch Manager and finally a phone interview with the Regional Manager. It was a smooth process but the offer was low.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions about your resume and work exprerience   Answer Question