Allied Integrated Marketing Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 9, 2015
Updated Feb 9, 2015

2.3

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing.

I sent them a message through the contact us form on their website, looking for a summer internship. They got back to me a month later to come in for an interview. Very straightforward interview. Interview was probably 30 minutes, just told them about myself and why I was interested in Allied.

Other Interview Reviews for Allied Integrated Marketing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing.

E-mailed HR on-line, heard back from them and had phone interview. Very quick interview. Was asked about my previous experiences , on campus responsibilities and movies I was interested in. Mentioned a lot about their client's various campaigns

Was able to start 2 weeks post official start date

Intern Interview

Just one interview. Young office, good community/friendships. It is a group interview. They will be very impressed if you bring in something substantial to show them, for example a report or presentation you have done for another company.

Interview Questions
    • They will ask you about your favorite movies and why you liked them.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Very simple, sent in my resume, got called in for an interview, easy interview, got the job on the spot.

Intern Interview

Interview was quick and easy. They only asked questions about availability and then offered the position on the spot.

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing.

Applied via email by attaching the resume, and was emailed back the same day for an interview. Asked about favorite movie (to understand what account you may be suitable for?). Asked about previous experience, if you're comfortable speaking on the phone, working at screenings in the evenings, amount of hours you'll be able to devote to the internship, etc.

Tip:
    Make sure to ask at least one question, and do not ask about your stipend. Ask about the culture of the office or what your duties will be, or an ideal intern, etc.

It's a really easy internship to receive if you have a high GPA or you have previous internship experience.

No negotiation.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing in April 2013.

I found the posting online. It took about 2 weeks to hear a response. Since I was unable to come in for an interview I had one over the phone. It was standard and pleasant just like a conversation and more explaining what the position will be. Just basic questions on what my past jobs were. Very nice.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too crazy. Just strengths and weakness and explaining yourself.   Answer Question
    Sent in an email that they would like me to come on as an intern. They were very flexible as to when I would start since it was an unpaid internship.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing in December 2012.

Basic questions that one would expect in an interview, give you the opportunity to ask questions and became more of a dialogue rather than a question and answer session. Really given the opportunity to highlight your strengths. Very amicable employees conduct the interviews that are a good representation of who you will be working for.

Interview Questions
    • Can you give an example of a time when you had to work with someone you didn't see eye to eye with? How did you overcome that situation in a professional manner?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing in November 2012.

The interview was very short - and informal. I interviewed with both the person in charge of the interns and the AE I would be working with. The questions were easy to answer and most of the time I was told the duties of the internship rather than being asked questions.

Interview Questions
    • Favorite movie? - which is a hard question to answer if you have like 10 of them   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing in April 2012.

I found this internship on my school website. I emailed my resume and a short cover letter within the email to show my interest with the company.

I was emailed back within 24 hours being asked to come and interview. I met with the interviewer and it was 1 on 1. She had my resume and a blank paper in front of her for notes.

It was very relaxed and it felt more like a conversation than being interviewed. Basically explained the position I was applying for and if I'd be okay with doing certain tasks for the company (going to screenings, red carpet events, cold calling clients, dressing up in outfits for events, basically agreeing to two events a week with the company)

Questions are below:

Interview Questions
    • Some questions:

Why would you be a good fit for this company?

What is a movie you have seen recently and why did you want to see it?

Final Q: Give me your last pitch on why you think you would do well in this intern position?

Answer Question
    After the interview I was immediately offered the internship. I started the next week.