Allied Integrated Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2014
Updated Aug 16, 2014

2.1

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing in April 2013.

I found the posting online. It took about 2 weeks to hear a response. Since I was unable to come in for an interview I had one over the phone. It was standard and pleasant just like a conversation and more explaining what the position will be. Just basic questions on what my past jobs were. Very nice.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too crazy. Just strengths and weakness and explaining yourself.   Answer Question
    Sent in an email that they would like me to come on as an intern. They were very flexible as to when I would start since it was an unpaid internship.

Publicity and Promotions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing in August 2013.

One interview. Really simple questions. Run down of experience and ended with what my favorite movie is. The atmosphere is very casual but definitely dress more professionally for the interview. The hiring team is really laid-back and funny, so crack a joke and relax. Show a genuine interest in what the company does.

Interview Questions
    • Think of a time where you had to improvise materials available when an unexpected problem arose.   Answer Question

Promotions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing in May 2014.

Received interview through a friend. Was surprised that they were unable to Skype. Phone call was fine. Interview was easy, probably because I had already worked some events with the company. They asked about administrative skills and why I was interested in the company. They also gave a lot of info about the internship during the interview.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing.

Just one interview. Young office, good community/friendships. It is a group interview. They will be very impressed if you bring in something substantial to show them, for example a report or presentation you have done for another company.

Interview Questions
    • They will ask you about your favorite movies and why you liked them.   Answer Question

Film Publicity/Promotions Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing in September 2012.

Was referred by a friend and contacted within 2 days by email. The in person interview was very simple, no more than standard questions such as tell me about yourself, why do you want this position, where do you see yourself in the future, how would your experience benefit our company, etc.

Interview Questions
    • How would you gather data about a business we are trying to promote to?   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing.

-Initial phone screening seeing if you'd understand the culture, informal conversation on company and day-day operations.
    -On-site interview in the office with recruiting manager, behavioral questions pretty easy

Intern Interview

Very simple, sent in my resume, got called in for an interview, easy interview, got the job on the spot.

Intern Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing in November 2012.

The interview was very short - and informal. I interviewed with both the person in charge of the interns and the AE I would be working with. The questions were easy to answer and most of the time I was told the duties of the internship rather than being asked questions.

Interview Questions
    • Favorite movie? - which is a hard question to answer if you have like 10 of them   Answer Question

Publicity and Promotions Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing.

It was a pretty easy process, they were very quick in their responses and offered a lot of options for interview times and dates. The interview itself was very laid back. There were two interviewers in the room, asking questions at their leisure.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question was: "How do you keep yourself organized?"   Answer Question
    It was an easy process, because it was an internship there was not much room for negotiation.

Publicity and Promotions Intern Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing in July 2012.

I found the opportunity through an email that was sent out by my school. I sent in a resume/cover letter and they emailed me with a pre-interview assignment. I basically had to come up with a few event/promotion ideas for two different films that they gave me the trailer for. My interview was over the phone and was pretty easy. They asked to hear my ideas but other questions were really straightforward and came straight from my resume. Other than the assignment, very little preparation needed! They emailed me a couple days later informing me I got the position.

Interview Questions
    They were really flexible with my schedule.

Worked for Allied Integrated Marketing? Contribute to the Community!