Allied Integrated Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2014
Updated Aug 16, 2014

2.1

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing.

Just one interview. Young office, good community/friendships. It is a group interview. They will be very impressed if you bring in something substantial to show them, for example a report or presentation you have done for another company.

Interview Questions
    • They will ask you about your favorite movies and why you liked them.   Answer Question

Promotions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing in May 2014.

Received interview through a friend. Was surprised that they were unable to Skype. Phone call was fine. Interview was easy, probably because I had already worked some events with the company. They asked about administrative skills and why I was interested in the company. They also gave a lot of info about the internship during the interview.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing.

-Initial phone screening seeing if you'd understand the culture, informal conversation on company and day-day operations.
    -On-site interview in the office with recruiting manager, behavioral questions pretty easy

Intern Interview

Very simple, sent in my resume, got called in for an interview, easy interview, got the job on the spot.

Publicity and Promotions Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing.

It was a pretty easy process, they were very quick in their responses and offered a lot of options for interview times and dates. The interview itself was very laid back. There were two interviewers in the room, asking questions at their leisure.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question was: "How do you keep yourself organized?"   Answer Question
    It was an easy process, because it was an internship there was not much room for negotiation.

Publicity and Promotions Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Got a call and went in for the interview a week or so later. Met two ladies who were very polite and asked basic questions about my resume and background. Office was small but nice. Easy interview overall.

Interview Questions
    • Not unexpected but difficult: Give us some examples of publicity and promotions ideas you have for these two movies. They give you the movies ahead of time.   Answer Question

PR Coordinator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing.

I didn't go through an interview with them, but wanted to post about the process. A person reached from the company out to me for an interview. I submitted my availability and provided by salary history, per their request. They never reached out to me again. I tried following up via phone and email, and still no response back. I find that to be very rude and inconsiderate of other people's time (like their time is more important than someone who is job hunting). If they don't have the budget for the salary I've received before, just say so.

Publicity and Promotions Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing.

I applied online and was emailed for an interview within a few days. Because I was back home for the summer, I couldn't go to the office for my interview and had to do it over the phone. Before the interview I was given an "assignment" to think of possible publicity/promotional ideas for two movies. However, during the interview, the "assignment" was never addressed.

It was short and seemed informal - my interviewer was extremely nice. I received an email telling me I was accepted as an intern a few days later.

Intern Interview

Interview was quick and easy. They only asked questions about availability and then offered the position on the spot.

Publicity and Promotions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing in August 2013.

One interview. Really simple questions. Run down of experience and ended with what my favorite movie is. The atmosphere is very casual but definitely dress more professionally for the interview. The hiring team is really laid-back and funny, so crack a joke and relax. Show a genuine interest in what the company does.

Interview Questions
    • Think of a time where you had to improvise materials available when an unexpected problem arose.   Answer Question