Allied Integrated Marketing

Relevance Date Difficulty

Film Publicity/Promotions Intern Interview

Film Publicity/Promotions Intern
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing in September 2012.

Interview Details – Was referred by a friend and contacted within 2 days by email. The in person interview was very simple, no more than standard questions such as tell me about yourself, why do you want this position, where do you see yourself in the future, how would your experience benefit our company, etc.

Interview Question – How would you gather data about a business we are trying to promote to?   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing.

Interview Details – -Initial phone screening seeing if you'd understand the culture, informal conversation on company and day-day operations.
-On-site interview in the office with recruiting manager, behavioral questions pretty easy

Interview Question – -STAR Q's   Answer Question

Interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing

Interview Details – Very simple, sent in my resume, got called in for an interview, easy interview, got the job on the spot.

Interview Question – Why should we chose you?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Intern

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing in November 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was very short - and informal. I interviewed with both the person in charge of the interns and the AE I would be working with. The questions were easy to answer and most of the time I was told the duties of the internship rather than being asked questions.

Interview Question – Favorite movie? - which is a hard question to answer if you have like 10 of them   Answer Question

Publicity and Promotions Intern

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing.

Interview Details – It was a pretty easy process, they were very quick in their responses and offered a lot of options for interview times and dates. The interview itself was very laid back. There were two interviewers in the room, asking questions at their leisure.

Interview Question – The most unexpected question was: "How do you keep yourself organized?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was an easy process, because it was an internship there was not much room for negotiation.

Publicity and Promotions Coordinator Interview

Publicity and Promotions Coordinator
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing.

Interview Details – Got a call and went in for the interview a week or so later. Met two ladies who were very polite and asked basic questions about my resume and background. Office was small but nice. Easy interview overall.

Interview Question – Not unexpected but difficult: Give us some examples of publicity and promotions ideas you have for these two movies. They give you the movies ahead of time.   Answer Question

Publicity and Promotions Intern

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing in July 2012.

Interview Details – I found the opportunity through an email that was sent out by my school. I sent in a resume/cover letter and they emailed me with a pre-interview assignment. I basically had to come up with a few event/promotion ideas for two different films that they gave me the trailer for. My interview was over the phone and was pretty easy. They asked to hear my ideas but other questions were really straightforward and came straight from my resume. Other than the assignment, very little preparation needed! They emailed me a couple days later informing me I got the position.

Interview Question – What is your favorite movie?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They were really flexible with my schedule.

Publicity and Promotions Intern

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing.

Interview Details – I applied online and was emailed for an interview within a few days. Because I was back home for the summer, I couldn't go to the office for my interview and had to do it over the phone. Before the interview I was given an "assignment" to think of possible publicity/promotional ideas for two movies. However, during the interview, the "assignment" was never addressed.

It was short and seemed informal - my interviewer was extremely nice. I received an email telling me I was accepted as an intern a few days later.

Interview Question – What is your favorite movie?   Answer Question

PR Coordinator Interview

PR Coordinator

I applied online and interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing.

Interview Details – I didn't go through an interview with them, but wanted to post about the process. A person reached from the company out to me for an interview. I submitted my availability and provided by salary history, per their request. They never reached out to me again. I tried following up via phone and email, and still no response back. I find that to be very rude and inconsiderate of other people's time (like their time is more important than someone who is job hunting). If they don't have the budget for the salary I've received before, just say so.

Interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing

Interview Details – Interview was quick and easy. They only asked questions about availability and then offered the position on the spot.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Allied Integrated Marketing

Worked for Allied Integrated Marketing? Contribute to the Community!