Allied Integrated Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2015

2.1

Publicity and Promotions Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing (Boston, MA).

Interview

The interview was very strange. I met the SVP in a coffee shop near her apartment and we didn't even discuss my resume or my experience. She just asked me where I get my news from and what I studied in school...and then a couple of days later I got the job...

Interview Questions

• The SVP asked me what salary I was looking for   1 Answer

Negotiation

nope.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing.

Interview

I sent them a message through the contact us form on their website, looking for a summer internship. They got back to me a month later to come in for an interview. Very straightforward interview. Interview was probably 30 minutes, just told them about myself and why I was interested in Allied.

Interview Questions

Interview

I was referred to Allied by a former employee and went in of an interview. The interview went well I thought but I did not get the job. They didn't have the decency to let me know I didn't get the job, I had to figure it out for myself as they did not respond to any of my follow up e-mails.

Interview Questions

• Am I familiar with the DC area? (The interview was for a position at their DC office)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing (Washington, DC).

Interview

E-mailed HR on-line, heard back from them and had phone interview. Very quick interview. Was asked about my previous experiences , on campus responsibilities and movies I was interested in. Mentioned a lot about their client's various campaigns

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was able to start 2 weeks post official start date

Interview

Simple discussion. I was invited to start as a full-time hourly office assistant and eventually, as the company's overall client services were expanded I was given the chance to take on more responsibility out of necessity. Besides my interview, others were generally hired after a team discussion about the individual.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

When a former agency that I worked for became part of Allied I was given basically a take it or leave it offer. Essentially, I was lucky to keep my job through a long merger process.

Publicity and Promotions Interview

Interview

The whole process was super easy. We set up an interview date via email and they asked very standard questions. The process was very laid back and on the business casual side of things.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing (Seattle, WA) in December 2014.

Interview

After applying, I received an email from a coordinator almost immediately after. We scheduled a day for me to come in, and after a 20 minute interview with a coordinator and a junior publicist, they told me I would be getting a response in a week or two. I received an email about 2 weeks later saying I got the internship.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing (Seattle, WA) in August 2014.

Interview

I e-mailed my interest for an intern position through the Allied contact page and got a reply the same day. After sending my resume and cover letter, I was asked to come into the office for an interview. I was also sent a mini assignment that would be discussed during the interview. Basically, I was given two movies and had to come up with a promotions and publicity idea for each. The interview was really casual and the two coordinators that emailed me were very friendly. The next day I sent an e-mail thanking them for taking the time to interview me, and I got a reply with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a reliable source of transportation?
      What is your favorite movie?

Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing.

Interview

Just one interview. Young office, good community/friendships. It is a group interview. They will be very impressed if you bring in something substantial to show them, for example a report or presentation you have done for another company.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you about your favorite movies and why you liked them.   Answer Question

Publicity and Promotions Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing in July 2014.

Interview

I applied to the position through my on-campus portal. I received a response in a couple of days. The interview was with two coordinators in the board room. Most of the questions were basic internship questions about prior experience, organization, time management, etc. I was offered a position 2 days later via email and accepted.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had an Allied project due that conflicted with a school assignment?
      Do you prefer instructions or creative freedom? Why?

Answer Question

Negotiation

Internship, so there was no negotiation