Allied Integrated Marketing

Allied Integrated Marketing Publicity and Promotions Intern Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Publicity and Promotions Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing.

It was a pretty easy process, they were very quick in their responses and offered a lot of options for interview times and dates. The interview itself was very laid back. There were two interviewers in the room, asking questions at their leisure.

Interview Questions
  • The most unexpected question was: "How do you keep yourself organized?"   Answer Question
It was an easy process, because it was an internship there was not much room for negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Allied Integrated Marketing

Publicity and Promotions Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing.

I applied online and was emailed for an interview within a few days. Because I was back home for the summer, I couldn't go to the office for my interview and had to do it over the phone. Before the interview I was given an "assignment" to think of possible publicity/promotional ideas for two movies. However, during the interview, the "assignment" was never addressed.

It was short and seemed informal - my interviewer was extremely nice. I received an email telling me I was accepted as an intern a few days later.

Publicity and Promotions Intern Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing in July 2012.

I found the opportunity through an email that was sent out by my school. I sent in a resume/cover letter and they emailed me with a pre-interview assignment. I basically had to come up with a few event/promotion ideas for two different films that they gave me the trailer for. My interview was over the phone and was pretty easy. They asked to hear my ideas but other questions were really straightforward and came straight from my resume. Other than the assignment, very little preparation needed! They emailed me a couple days later informing me I got the position.

Interview Questions
    They were really flexible with my schedule.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Allied Integrated Marketing in June 2009.

I was referred by a current employee. I received a phone call asking me to come in and interview for the intern position. I came in, sat down for a 15 minute interview. We discussed my responsibilities and such and then I left. I received a call about 7 days later offering me the internship.

Interview Questions
    The internship is paid only by event worked. No Negotiations.