Allied Irish Banks

Relevance Date Difficulty

AIB Support Centre Interview

AIB Support Centre
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Allied Irish Banks.

Interview Details – competitive and Valuable

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Allied Irish Banks in April 2010.

Interview Details – Three people in interview - HR, Technical, Team Manager. No questions asked that wouldn't reasonably be expected. Interview lasted an hour. Very little focus on technical and strong focus on HR side, e.g. examples of resolving conflict, examples of contributing to team building, etc.

Interview Question – Name a difference between syslog and syslog-ng   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I countered the initial offer with what I explained my expectations were prior to the interview. This offer was accepted a week later.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Allied Irish Banks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Allied Irish Banks interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Allied Irish Banks employees and interview candidates.