Allied Telesis

Updated Dec 18, 2014
Updated Dec 18, 2014

2.5

Customer Service Representative Interview

Observed a "Now Hiring" sign in the store, Submitted resume via email, received email response requesting interview, interviewed for less than 20 minutes and was offered a position on the spot.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation phase.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Allied Telesis.

Phone Interview

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Allied Telesis in May 2012.

Wonderful experience with a great PR representative. She asked me the normal questions one would expect, but after pleasantries were exchanged, we were able to bond in a more personal, fun way.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Allied Telesis in July 2011.

It was Just 10 minutes of phone interview.
    In 10 minutes nothing much can be asked.
    I was asked mostly full forms of protocols abbreviations written on the resume.
    Difference between Process and thread.
    Whats my current visa status.
    Then after a few days I got the call to join them.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing as such, but among what was asked, I can say most difficult was difference between thread and process?   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation as such, its just fixed amount

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Allied Telesis in October 2010.

I found a post on my college website and applied for the job. I got a call from a person who said he was the manager. I was immediately called on-site the very same day for a interview. Interview consisted of four 1-1 interviews. Mostly C-program and data structures questions. 2 days after the interviews I got a call saying they want to extend a offer

Interview Questions
    • Reversing a string in C, finding a loop in a Link list   Answer Question

It was a ridiculously low offer. It was 50% of the average salary being offered for the same position. C'mon you don't offer peanuts just cos you are offering a job to a new grad. Company also seems shady, I just could not understand the team structure/number of people in the team even after trying to ask the interviewers about it repeatedly.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Allied Telesis in June 2009.

easy, met with leadership and they hired me without a real job description in mind.

Interview Questions
    fairly simple, slightly below where you want to be so they can negotiate up slightly.

Vertical Head ( Givernment, Education & Manufacturing) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Allied Telesis.

interview was conducted four times and it took them almost 5 months to decide on my candidature, way back in 2005.

Interview Questions
    • how would you build up the brand from where it is today?   View Answer
    it was okay. they had the budget for me and i got what i expected.

Senior Program Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Allied Telesis in August 2011.

Met with the Hiring Manager and COO followed by a series of half day interviews with the team.

Interview focused on behavorial questions and fundamentals of program management.

Very hard-working culture with a can-do attitude was a key theme through the process.

They are implementing a suite of applications from ERP to SFDC.