Allied Telesis

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
San Jose, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Allied Telesis in May 2012.

Interview Details – Wonderful experience with a great PR representative. She asked me the normal questions one would expect, but after pleasantries were exchanged, we were able to bond in a more personal, fun way.

Interview Question – How honest are you?   View Answers (31)

Very Easy Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Allied Telesis in July 2011.

Interview Details – It was Just 10 minutes of phone interview.
In 10 minutes nothing much can be asked.
I was asked mostly full forms of protocols abbreviations written on the resume.
Difference between Process and thread.
Whats my current visa status.
Then after a few days I got the call to join them.

Interview Question – Nothing as such, but among what was asked, I can say most difficult was difference between thread and process?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation as such, its just fixed amount

Software Engineer Interview

San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Allied Telesis in October 2010.

Interview Details – I found a post on my college website and applied for the job. I got a call from a person who said he was the manager. I was immediately called on-site the very same day for a interview. Interview consisted of four 1-1 interviews. Mostly C-program and data structures questions. 2 days after the interviews I got a call saying they want to extend a offer

Interview Question – Reversing a string in C, finding a loop in a Link list   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It was a ridiculously low offer. It was 50% of the average salary being offered for the same position. C'mon you don't offer peanuts just cos you are offering a job to a new grad. Company also seems shady, I just could not understand the team structure/number of people in the team even after trying to ask the interviewers about it repeatedly.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Allied Telesis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Allied Telesis interview questions and advice in San Jose, CA. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Allied Telesis employees and interview candidates.