AlliedBarton

AlliedBarton Account Manager Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

Two interviews. One with the National Accounts Manager and District Manager, and one with the Client. Fast process. My two interviews were 1 hour each and were very good. The AlliedBarton management really takes interest in listening.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AlliedBarton

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton in September 2009.

Process begain with online application followed by phone interview with hiring manager. After success at that step, there was a 1 on 1 personal interview with hiring manager. Next was an online personality profile test and online job application. Finally, there was a group interview with human resources staff and operations managers in three different groups. I felt this was a very professional process. All of my questions about the company were answered. I felt that the process was well-organized and structured. Even though the total length of the process took time, in my opinion it was handled well and seemed very fair.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle sales prospects who declined your services after multiple attempts?   Answer Question