AlliedBarton

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview Details – Pretty straightforward interview process. I met a recruiter and an HR person who referred me to the District manager. I was then sent to the client for approval. Really nothing stands out good or bad in the process

Interview Question – Pretty run of the mill questions. Nothing off putting or confusing.   Answer Question

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview Details – Two interviews. One with the National Accounts Manager and District Manager, and one with the Client. Fast process. My two interviews were 1 hour each and were very good. The AlliedBarton management really takes interest in listening.

Interview Question – None. Basic questions.   Answer Question

Orange, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AlliedBarton in September 2009.

Interview Details – Process begain with online application followed by phone interview with hiring manager. After success at that step, there was a 1 on 1 personal interview with hiring manager. Next was an online personality profile test and online job application. Finally, there was a group interview with human resources staff and operations managers in three different groups. I felt this was a very professional process. All of my questions about the company were answered. I felt that the process was well-organized and structured. Even though the total length of the process took time, in my opinion it was handled well and seemed very fair.

Interview Question – How did you handle sales prospects who declined your services after multiple attempts?   Answer Question

Worked for AlliedBarton? Contribute to the Community!