AlliedBarton District Human Resources Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

District Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AlliedBarton in September 2011.

First had a pre-screening phone interview which during that interview was told they would schedule a phone interview with the Area HR Manager. Then had phone interview with Area HR Manager (lasted 20 minutes) resulting in asking me to come in for face to face interview. Had face to face interview with the same Area HR Manager at the Austin office, was told that would be a final panel interview if I made it. Within 2 days, got called back to have a panel interview with 4 people. Lasted about an hour, and was told the Area HR Manager would tell me the result the following week. I NEVER heard back from her, and left her a message after waiting the week and still never got a response. It was really weird and gave me my final opinion of the company so it is a blessing in disguise.

Interview Questions
  • Asked the usual interview questions and a few HR questions. One was in what scenario would I deny a workers comp claim.   Answer Question

Worked for AlliedBarton? Contribute to the Community!