AlliedBarton

Relevance Date Difficulty

Flex Security Officer Interview

Flex Security Officer
Columbia, SC

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AlliedBarton in April 2012.

Interview Details – Well I saw on Careerbuilder that Allied Barton was having a job fair. So the next day I went to the A-B office in Columbia S.C, there was a line waiting to fill out an application, so I pulled out my phone and filled out the application and was sent into another room to wait on an Account Manager to interview me. It wasn't a long wait before one came and got me, it was the standard questions and he told me about a Flex Security officer position that would pay more then a regular security officer. Well I accepted it and was asked to come back the paper work. I went back and took the drug test (mouth swab) and was told to wait on my back ground check. Well a week later I get a call to set up my unpaid training that was mandatory to get my SLED card.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Was hired at $10.00 an hour mistakenly by the first Account manager and bumped down to $9.50 an hour by my current account manager.

Worked for AlliedBarton? Contribute to the Community!