AlliedBarton Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2015

1.9

Security Officer Interview

Interview

Mostly basic and straightforward type of interview. Routine questions and not difficult to answer. Drug and background checks are necessary. This is a positive as it helps ensure a more reliable staff. Additionally, most positions are entrusted with confidential company information. Much of a guards overall experience and opinions about the company will change from branch to branch as there is different management.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Tampa, FL).

Interview

It was fairly easy, I applied online and then I came into the office took an assessment and then I met with the hiring manager and we went over my resume for the past 10 years of work history.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

Got hired on the spot years ago. Not like that anymore. There use to train you in the past for your guard card and I know they don't do that anymore. When they trained before it made the process much easier.

Interview Questions

• Too long ago to remember. They were desperate for officers so I got hired on the spot.   1 Answer

Armed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Newark, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Conducted a phone interview and a follow up interview by video. Followed by another phone interview. I was told I would receive an answer in a week. It's been a month now. I find it unprofessional that a company would do this.

Interview Questions

• Experience, why I feel I fit the company, etc.   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

Called me for interview. Told me to be there8 oclock next day. Took me in office and asked if I ever worked with public bbefore. Told me to go to this account and talk to manager. I did that and was hired.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever work with the public?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AlliedBarton (West Palm Beach, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

I was given an interview date by phone . I arrived for interview. I was asked to fill in an application form. Than a pre -assessment questionnaire was taken .than a oral interview was conducted by the Manager . I will be called next week to be offered for the job by hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• I was asked mainly about Customer Service questions and how I handle custom arnd property from security and savety prespective   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

When I arrived I filled out the job application. There was a group of people waiting to be interviewed. I had a one on one interview followed by a by a drug test. About a month later I received a phone call and an offer by email.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a security officer?   1 Answer

Non-Commissioned Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Very Professional. They were real with me and did not beat around the bush. The recruiter Shonda Nickerson was also professional. The pre employment tests where ok. They were there of course to weed out folks. Overall I would say that they are serious about the group of people they hire, and want the best for their team.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time when had a conflict with a co-worker, and what did you do to resolve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Naperville, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

There was face to face interview time, it was mostly filling out paperwork for HR. HR representative came in at random times to check up on how my paperwork was going.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleburg Heights, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Middleburg Heights, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process is very professional and easy going. They immediately address your needs and wants per your application and try to match you with the perfect account that works well with your life schedule. The account representatives are very helpful and knowledgeable about the accounts. If hired they give your the proper uniforms you need that fit you properly and are more then helpful with questions pertaining to the W4 paper work.