AlliedBarton Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2014
Updated Sep 2, 2014

2.0

Security Supervisor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at AlliedBarton.

I had two interviews; the first with the account manager and a security specialist, the second was with the account manager and the corporate head of security. The interview process involved questions as well as hands-on material.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had to turn in a fellow supervisor for unethical behavior?   View Answer

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Poughkeepsie, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poughkeepsie, NY

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at AlliedBarton in August 2014.

I was interviewed on the phone and so I was kinda caught off guard when they called me since I thought when companies want to do a phone interview they call you before hand to see what time you will be able to do the phone interview and so mine's lasted about 5-10 minutes and they asked the usual questions and said ok they still got a few more interviews to do then they'll call people to let them know if they make onto the next round or not which is a in person interview

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to be a security guard?   View Answer

Security Officer Interview

the interview was pretty easy. Very basic interpersonal skills and customer service question. Its similar to the average interview you would have with any company. And there is only 1 interview so it really easy if you know what to say to sell yourself to get a job. I was interviewing for a museum position so it required that you had excellent customer service skills. The interviewer was really pleasant and kept if strictly business. Getting the interview is the hard part, but after that the interview it self is easy.

Interview Questions
    i was able to negotiate for which days i worked and what time

Security Officer Interview

I applied online - interviewed at AlliedBarton.

This company has almost no applicants anymore, if you apply you will get hired somewhere. They will throw you at a random site. Every site they have is needing at least one officer and has been for several months.

Interview Questions
    • They have no difficutl or unexpected questions. This company is not original and already know if they are going to hire you when you show up.   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

The secretary and the recruiter were professional and friendly. I was interviewed by the recruiter then sent for finger prints. after my background check cleared ( took about a week ) I was called back in, given a drug test and sent to my site.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about an obstacle that you had to overcome at a previous job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Thousand Oaks, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Quick, took about a week. Interviewed at the office in thousand oaks, cookie cutter crap, then again at the site in woodland hills, again it was questions read off a piece of paper - forget all of the preparation I had done, wasn't even worth it.

Interview Questions
    $8.00 for the first few days for training, $9.50 for 60 days, $10 then $10.50 after that. NO POSSIBILITY OF RAISE WITHOUT PROMOTION.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Pretty straightforward interview process. I met a recruiter and an HR person who referred me to the District manager. I was then sent to the client for approval. Really nothing stands out good or bad in the process

Interview Questions
    • Pretty run of the mill questions. Nothing off putting or confusing.   Answer Question

Security Guard Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Went to a job fair and went to their table. I left my email address and he called me about 3 days later. The interview was easy. He asked me like 3 or 4 questions and then left & brought in his supervisor to meet me. I was hired right then and there.

Interview Questions
    • None really. He asked what would I do if I saw my co-worker stealing. I said talked to my coworker and tell him to stop. The right answer (he told me this) is to tell your supervisor.   Answer Question
    In the interview he asked what do I want to get paid. He gave me a wage offer over my minimum i wanted.

Security Officer (Unarmed) Interview

I applied online - interviewed at AlliedBarton.

terrible takes months to get anyone hired and then charge you money to get certified if you are not impossible to get in contact with human resource and management

Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Moore, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moore, OK

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at AlliedBarton.

It's one interview with a recruiter from AlliedBarton, if they want you they will hire you on the spot. You answer some of typical situation questions that you get in general interviews. And you will take a drug test while you are there interviewing. It's pretty much a no brainer if you are used to the situational style questions. And this goes for guards and supervisor interviews.

There really isn't any negotiations, you are paid what the current client decides to pay you. If you're a supervisor then 95% of the time you will get a M-F day shift. Only on special occasions will your shift vary.

Worked for AlliedBarton? Contribute to the Community!