AlliedBarton Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2015
Updated Mar 23, 2015

1.9

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

I submitted an online application, then the district manager called me. After that step, I received an e-mail to come to the district office and have an in-person interview and an orientation.

Security Officer (Unarmed) Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Applied online, heard back quickly from the recruiter. Recruiter called me to set up an interview. After interview they have you take a pre-employment class for a guard card. Then put you in touch with the account manager at the site you applied for. (at least for me, I applied for a sight and was assigned that site).

Interview Questions
    • Describe what customer service means to you.   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time you thought you gave exceptional customer service.   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

It will generally vary according to location, for me I applied online and was called in for an interview within the hour. The hiring process was quite lengthy, it took me 3 weeks.

Security Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

Resume submitted. DCJS license verified. 1 minute "interview" with customer project manager. No real questions asked...I think they just wanted to lay eyes on people to make sure they look presentable.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations. Salary is set by contract on the particular site you were hired for.

Master Security Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

I received my call back about 2 weeks after applying. The interview process was simple verification of the information provided on my resume. The interviewer actually attempted to steer me away since I was overqualified, but I was desperate for a job at the time and could not refuse. I did not get the position I applied for and was instead sent where the company needed more personnel.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. I tried to get assigned to a position that fit my qualifications. After all was said and done, I was sent to wherever officers were needed. Pay is contractual based on the location you are sent.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AlliedBarton in January 2015.

The interview process took about a week. It was easy and simple questions. I had to answer questions through a webcam first before I was brought in for a face to ace interview. For the face to face interview I had to answer some easy basic questions.

Security Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

They just ask you basic questions like... Why do you want to do security? Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? What are you hoping to get out of working for AlliedBarton? What are some of your goals? Why do you think we should hire you? Tell me a little about yourself? What are some of your skills? Can you work these days? Can you perform this type of work? Can you work these hours? Can you work overtime when required? Can you work on holidays?

Interview Questions
    • There was not difficult or unexpected question. All the questions were basic and simple.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation you either take what they offer you or you apply for another job.

Security Officer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

Went to the actual worksite that I ended up working at and interview with the One of the Regional Officers. Asked a lot about past experiences that I had been through that would enable me to the job. Interactions with people that would serve as a indication of how I would react to people of on the job.

Interview Questions
    • No really difficult questions, but just have examples of experiences that you've had ready. Id save 4-5 good examples would be good   Answer Question
    No negotiation. It was a hourly wage job and was decent pay for what the job entailed.

Security Guard Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

I was interviewed over the phone first and then went to the local headquarters for a face-to-face. The overall process was pretty simple. They did a background check, drug test (urine), and a personality quiz. Took about 2 weeks to be hired.

Interview Questions
    • Really was pretty straightforward and quick. No real surprises that I can remember   Answer Question
    None

Director of Security Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AlliedBarton in December 2014.

Experience Hr.duties, Payroll, Set up of new location, Computer experience, Interface with Customers, as well as upper management. Secure new Accounts. etc. I would be an asset to any company that hires me. I come with an abundance of knowledge as well as experience.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in the next ten years regarding Security   View Answer