AlliedBarton

87 candidate interviews

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Orange, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AlliedBarton in September 2009.

Interview Details – Process begain with online application followed by phone interview with hiring manager. After success at that step, there was a 1 on 1 personal interview with hiring manager. Next was an online personality profile test and online job application. Finally, there was a group interview with human resources staff and operations managers in three different groups. I felt this was a very professional process. All of my questions about the company were answered. I felt that the process was well-organized and structured. Even though the total length of the process took time, in my opinion it was handled well and seemed very fair.

Interview Question – How did you handle sales prospects who declined your services after multiple attempts?   Answer Question

Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at AlliedBarton in September 2009.

Interview Details – i took a general test and had a 1 on 1 interview with someone at office not sure of there title. then i had a 1on 1 interview with the account manger for the site i was going to be working at if i got hired. then i had a 1 on 1 interview with the cilent . then i met with the HR and who confirmed the pay and days your going to work also gave a drug test .

Interview Question – why do you want to be a security gaurd   Answer Question

Security Director Interview

San Antonio, TX

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at AlliedBarton in January 2014.

Interview Details – Very good vetting process, fair and well ordered. Actually the process was fun !

Interview Question – Have you ever been written up? Tell us about that.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They are quite open to negotiation.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AlliedBarton in May 2013.

Interview Details – apply online then abut 2 weeks later i got a phone call telling me to come in for a interview then after a week they called me and told me to go to the client site for a interview with the account manager then after 2 weeks the account manager of the site contacted me to come into training at the branch office for 2 days then sent me to the client site for 3 days of training then when i began working after a month they put me on another shift that i didn't request when i was hired.

Interview Question – Told me i have to go to another shift after i been there a month because they hired someone else for the shift i was on   Answer Question

Security Director Interview

Security Director
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AlliedBarton in December 2010.

Interview Details – I was recruited by the HR Director because of my experience working in the hotel industry as a Director of Security. The HR Director need someone to post for a specific account that required customer service training, therefore, the interview process was based off of my experience training, supervising, and developing safety and security policies and procedures.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – At the time, I thought Allied's offer was good, therefore, no negotiation was necessary.

Des Plaines, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at AlliedBarton in August 2008.

Interview Details – Come into the headquarters and talk to the recruiter, then you are either offered the position or not. Following the Interview is Three (3) days of UnPaid training in which they attempt to get you your PERC card so you can do security work in IL.

Interview Question – What do you feel you should be getting out of this job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no Negotiation for the Security Officer position, pay is varied by what site you work at. My very first site was a $9.50/hr site where my current one is $11/hr with mandatory overtime.

Security Interview

Interviewed at AlliedBarton

Interview Details – The hiring process was pretty easy. You fill out the application. I was able to fill out the application and interview same day.

Interview Question – You do have to complete orientation. It lasted for two days. After completion, you could then schedule onsite interviews with the managers at locations that have vacancies and where you want to work.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none.

Security Officer Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview Details – Initial interview with recruiter was ok, interview with site management was poor.

Interview Question – Allied Barton management was very rude and condescending.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Only accepted the job, because I needed a pay check until I could find a better company to work for.

Security Officer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AlliedBarton in December 2011.

Interview Details – Very disorganized in the beginning. Originally hired for one site and was sent to another. Overall the hiring process went pretty quickly. Supervisors at sites play favorites so management needs to be re-vamped. I worked at one the worst/most demanding sites. Supervisors acted as though we were national security when we were only 'rent-a-cops'. Then they enforce you to take they're training seminars and for the most part want you to do it on your own time. These seminars have 5 levels, each with 20 or so sessions and tests at the end.

Interview Question – Why would I be a good candidate for the job?   View Answer

Provo, UT

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AlliedBarton in March 2010.

Interview Details – I submitted an online application. Several days later I was called by a state-level human resources manager out of the state capital. I was asked if I was interested in the position, and I answered "yes." I was informed that I would be called for an interview at the site within the next week. A week and a half later I received an email saying "Thank you for attending your recent interview, but we are looking at other candidates at this time" I never even attended an interview. I was never called to schedule an interview.

Interviews for Top Jobs at AlliedBarton

Worked for AlliedBarton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AlliedBarton interview questions and advice. All 87 interview reviews posted anonymously by AlliedBarton employees and interview candidates.