AlliedBarton

Updated Dec 12, 2014

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton in September 2009.

i took a general test and had a 1 on 1 interview with someone at office not sure of there title. then i had a 1on 1 interview with the account manger for the site i was going to be working at if i got hired. then i had a 1 on 1 interview with the cilent . then i met with the HR and who confirmed the pay and days your going to work also gave a drug test .

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton in September 2009.

Process begain with online application followed by phone interview with hiring manager. After success at that step, there was a 1 on 1 personal interview with hiring manager. Next was an online personality profile test and online job application. Finally, there was a group interview with human resources staff and operations managers in three different groups. I felt this was a very professional process. All of my questions about the company were answered. I felt that the process was well-organized and structured. Even though the total length of the process took time, in my opinion it was handled well and seemed very fair.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle sales prospects who declined your services after multiple attempts?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton in May 2013.

apply online then abut 2 weeks later i got a phone call telling me to come in for a interview then after a week they called me and told me to go to the client site for a interview with the account manager then after 2 weeks the account manager of the site contacted me to come into training at the branch office for 2 days then sent me to the client site for 3 days of training then when i began working after a month they put me on another shift that i didn't request when i was hired.

Interview Questions
    • Told me i have to go to another shift after i been there a month because they hired someone else for the shift i was on   Answer Question

Security Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at AlliedBarton in January 2014.

Very good vetting process, fair and well ordered. Actually the process was fun !

Interview Questions
    They are quite open to negotiation.

Security Supervisor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

I had two interviews; the first with the account manager and a security specialist, the second was with the account manager and the corporate head of security. The interview process involved questions as well as hands-on material.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had to turn in a fellow supervisor for unethical behavior?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online – interviewed at AlliedBarton in October 2014.

I made multiple applications to the company for diffrent positions.took 2 questionaires and had a prescreening with the company,then a interview with a manager.lastly a third interview with the property manager.

Interview Questions
    To infer about full time & possible contract work with the company and overtime is frequently available.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lyndhurst, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lyndhurst, NJ

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at AlliedBarton in April 2014.

Met with recruiter, took a drug test, they did background check, found some jobs that fit my preferences, set up an interview, wait for response next day, got hired, took a allied Barton class, started working

Single Site Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

I was preselected and presnted to the client as the preferred candidate. My ABSS pre-interview was held to see if I was prone to any gaffs. I was coached on how to answer specific questions and how to position myself.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked in depth questions about CFATS inspections.   View Answer
    Conducted above my head, but it was difficult.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton in March 2014.

The process was waiting for a phone call, coming in to fill out some paperworks and going in front of 2 higher managers. Then they take you to the waiting room while they come up with their decisions.

Client Value Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

The interview process consisted of two interviews, one conducted by the local District Manager and then another by the Program Manager. Both interviews went well and both were thorough. Between the two interviews there was a questionnaire that had to be completed to identify if you had the right personality they were looking to hire. Then the District Manager calls you up and makes a salary offer.

Interview Questions
    • If you wanted to make 6% profit on $100,000 what would you have to charge the client.   Answer Question

The offer appeared to be to low.