AlliedBarton

Updated Apr 10, 2014

Getting the Interview

87 candidate interviews

Human Resources Plus Business Development Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview Details – I submitted my application online and one of their recruiters got back to me a few weeks later. We emailed one another and scheduled a time for the phone interview. I called her at this time and left her a message. The next day I sent her an email. She has yet to respond.

Interview Question – N/A as the recruiter no showed me for our scheduled phone interview.   Answer Question

Security Officer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview Details – My interview process was to just send in the application then go in for training I never really had an interview just a call saying we like you and come in at this time to start training.

Interview Question – Because of my unorthidox way of entering into the company there really was no difficult questions for me.   Answer Question

Security Officer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview Details – Extremely easy....it actually didn't real like a real interview.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Interviewed at AlliedBarton

Interview Details – I submitted an application direct at the site I was applying to and got a call about a month later

Interview Question – Describe a time where you had trouble providing a service to someone   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Flat rate for every post

Unarmed Private Security Officer Interview

Unarmed Private Security Officer

Interviewed at AlliedBarton

Interview Details – First interview with recruiter asked basic questions about how you interact with others. Got the job soon after.

Security Officer

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview Details – apply for job, go to interview, pass back ground screenings, and maybe a job offer. unlike most security companies, they are a bit picky on who they hire, which is a good thing.

Interview Question – what shifts can you work   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none, they offer you a position and you take it based on whether or not you like the terms

Shift Supervisor Interview

Shift Supervisor
Watertown, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AlliedBarton in February 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring through a recruiter and account managers. Recruiter finds a locale and description of the sites, hours, and pay. Once paperwork finishes, interview with account manager is next. If successful, hiring, training, and uniform are next.

Interview Question – Just asked basic questions about previous jobs. Nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiating.

Shelton, CT

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AlliedBarton in March 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online. Was called and given interview time. Showed up very professional looking (got jokes that I looked like FBI). Interviewer looked extremely unprofessional, papers were thrown all over his desk. They actually interviewed me with another candidate at the same time. I should have just walked out then instead of enduring 3 months of this company.

Interview Question – There was none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was suppose to be placed in a much higher position, come to find out they jumped the gun and didnt recieve the contract for that company, so I was placed in a low lever security job, much below my qualifications. Unfortunately I needed a job, so I kept it, but for only 3 months. One can only deal with so much bs.

Unarmed Private Security Officer Interview

Unarmed Private Security Officer
Manassas, VA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at AlliedBarton in March 2011.

Interview Details – Received a call within 20 minutes of responding to an ad. Was interviewed the next day and sent in for drug test and paperwork the following day. Took the Security Officer Basic Basic course the following week and started working the same night I completed the class.

Interview Questions

San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AlliedBarton in May 2011.

Interview Details – Very easy. They needed people, my record was clean and I was willing to work midnights

Interview Question – Are you willing to work midnights?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – All pay and raises depend on the post they assign you.

Interviews for Top Jobs at AlliedBarton

Worked for AlliedBarton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AlliedBarton interview questions and advice. All 87 interview reviews posted anonymously by AlliedBarton employees and interview candidates.