AlliedBarton

Updated Dec 12, 2014
Updated Dec 12, 2014

1.9

Security Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

apply for job, go to interview, pass back ground screenings, and maybe a job offer. unlike most security companies, they are a bit picky on who they hire, which is a good thing.

Interview Questions
    none, they offer you a position and you take it based on whether or not you like the terms

Security Officer Interview

I submitted an application direct at the site I was applying to and got a call about a month later

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you had trouble providing a service to someone   Answer Question
    Flat rate for every post

Unarmed Private Security Officer Interview

First interview with recruiter asked basic questions about how you interact with others. Got the job soon after.

Human Resources Plus Business Development Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

I submitted my application online and one of their recruiters got back to me a few weeks later. We emailed one another and scheduled a time for the phone interview. I called her at this time and left her a message. The next day I sent her an email. She has yet to respond.

Interview Questions
    • N/A as the recruiter no showed me for our scheduled phone interview.   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

Extremely easy....it actually didn't real like a real interview.

Security Officer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

My interview process was to just send in the application then go in for training I never really had an interview just a call saying we like you and come in at this time to start training.

Interview Questions
    • Because of my unorthidox way of entering into the company there really was no difficult questions for me.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

Two interviews. One with the National Accounts Manager and District Manager, and one with the Client. Fast process. My two interviews were 1 hour each and were very good. The AlliedBarton management really takes interest in listening.

Security Officer Interview

The secretary and the recruiter were professional and friendly. I was interviewed by the recruiter then sent for finger prints. after my background check cleared ( took about a week ) I was called back in, given a drug test and sent to my site.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about an obstacle that you had to overcome at a previous job.   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

the interview was pretty easy. Very basic interpersonal skills and customer service question. Its similar to the average interview you would have with any company. And there is only 1 interview so it really easy if you know what to say to sell yourself to get a job. I was interviewing for a museum position so it required that you had excellent customer service skills. The interviewer was really pleasant and kept if strictly business. Getting the interview is the hard part, but after that the interview it self is easy.

Interview Questions
    i was able to negotiate for which days i worked and what time

Security Officer Interview

Just a simple interview between you and the manager he asked a couple questions about my previous work experience and asked if I was up for the task knowing the past events in the mall and I agreed