AlliedBarton Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Hartford, CT) in June 2014.

Interview

Everything is professional, I sat down with two hiring managers and then they began to proceed with the interview. They asked the typical questions that most interviews ask why did you apply, what can you do for us, what are you looking for in a job. Everyone is very respectful you must dress professional going to this interview.

Armed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Newark, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Conducted a phone interview and a follow up interview by video. Followed by another phone interview. I was told I would receive an answer in a week. It's been a month now. I find it unprofessional that a company would do this.

Interview Questions

• Experience, why I feel I fit the company, etc.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Houston, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Easy laid back one of the easiest process interviews I have been in didn't take long to get the ball rolling easy easy easy easy easy easy easy easy easy easy easy cant stress enough how easy and.laid back it was except the orientation is boring but when it was over and done with it was good from there

Interview Questions

Negotiation

gave me the offer told me where the place was located and how much the contract paid went for the interview was hired then went through a week process

Secuirty Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton (San Jose, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

I came in and interviewed with a field operations manager for the account I applied for. He asked me a few questions and right away I was hired and received an orientation and on the job training within a few days. My first day of training I only received very little information, but the second day I was given more of the overview of what a security officer does.

Interview Questions

• The very first question: Why do you want to be a security officer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was very easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Colorado Springs, CO) in May 2014.

Interview

asked when I could start. Didnt read resume, they were hiring every person who showed up, regardless of dress, experience, attitude, etc. Handed out uniforms on the spot. Extremely desrerate and they got what they paid for. 9/10 of them didnt last 6 months

Unarmed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Dallas, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with account manager. Brought into small conference room to fill out form asking for general information. Account manager asked very basic questions. Interview was over in 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have in security.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AlliedBarton (Chicago, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

There was a round of questions about you skill and qualifications. There was a training, There was a Test Drug test. You passed B.J you got the Job. then I was Hired.

Interview Questions

• Are you related to any one oin the company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase everything they wanted they ask and that was it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Fayetteville, NC) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview was incredibly simple, I was connected to the head officer at a local site. Talked to him for probably no more than five minutes, was not technical at all and more along the lines of character. After the talking, got a call from area manager probably a couple hours later saying i was good to go.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Tampa, FL).

Interview

It was fairly easy, I applied online and then I came into the office took an assessment and then I met with the hiring manager and we went over my resume for the past 10 years of work history.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview occurred in Atlanta, 3 days after I applied. It was extremely brief, I don't believe this company is particularly selective in its hiring practices. They do drug test and conduct a background check.