AlliedBarton

Updated Dec 12, 2014
Updated Dec 12, 2014

1.9

Security Officer Interview

the interview was pretty easy. Very basic interpersonal skills and customer service question. Its similar to the average interview you would have with any company. And there is only 1 interview so it really easy if you know what to say to sell yourself to get a job. I was interviewing for a museum position so it required that you had excellent customer service skills. The interviewer was really pleasant and kept if strictly business. Getting the interview is the hard part, but after that the interview it self is easy.

Interview Questions
    i was able to negotiate for which days i worked and what time

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton in August 2014.

sent them my resume though their website, I was then called for a phone interview which ended with scheduling an in person interview.

I thought the in-person interview was going well until I asked them if they could work around the fact that I have a small job already working on Thursdays in the morning to mid afternoon. This proved impossible.

Security Officer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AlliedBarton.

This company has almost no applicants anymore, if you apply you will get hired somewhere. They will throw you at a random site. Every site they have is needing at least one officer and has been for several months.

Interview Questions
    • They have no difficutl or unexpected questions. This company is not original and already know if they are going to hire you when you show up.   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

The secretary and the recruiter were professional and friendly. I was interviewed by the recruiter then sent for finger prints. after my background check cleared ( took about a week ) I was called back in, given a drug test and sent to my site.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about an obstacle that you had to overcome at a previous job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

Quick, took about a week. Interviewed at the office in thousand oaks, cookie cutter crap, then again at the site in woodland hills, again it was questions read off a piece of paper - forget all of the preparation I had done, wasn't even worth it.

Interview Questions
    $8.00 for the first few days for training, $9.50 for 60 days, $10 then $10.50 after that. NO POSSIBILITY OF RAISE WITHOUT PROMOTION.

Security Guard Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

Went to a job fair and went to their table. I left my email address and he called me about 3 days later. The interview was easy. He asked me like 3 or 4 questions and then left & brought in his supervisor to meet me. I was hired right then and there.

Interview Questions
    • None really. He asked what would I do if I saw my co-worker stealing. I said talked to my coworker and tell him to stop. The right answer (he told me this) is to tell your supervisor.   Answer Question
    In the interview he asked what do I want to get paid. He gave me a wage offer over my minimum i wanted.

Security Officer (Unarmed) Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AlliedBarton.

terrible takes months to get anyone hired and then charge you money to get certified if you are not impossible to get in contact with human resource and management

Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moore, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moore, OK

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

It's one interview with a recruiter from AlliedBarton, if they want you they will hire you on the spot. You answer some of typical situation questions that you get in general interviews. And you will take a drug test while you are there interviewing. It's pretty much a no brainer if you are used to the situational style questions. And this goes for guards and supervisor interviews.

There really isn't any negotiations, you are paid what the current client decides to pay you. If you're a supervisor then 95% of the time you will get a M-F day shift. Only on special occasions will your shift vary.

Client Value Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

The interview process consisted of two interviews, one conducted by the local District Manager and then another by the Program Manager. Both interviews went well and both were thorough. Between the two interviews there was a questionnaire that had to be completed to identify if you had the right personality they were looking to hire. Then the District Manager calls you up and makes a salary offer.

Interview Questions
    • If you wanted to make 6% profit on $100,000 what would you have to charge the client.   Answer Question

The offer appeared to be to low.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

On the spot job offer. Absolutely no questions asked. He just made sure I had a social security number and that I could pass a drug test. I started work the next day.

Interview Questions
    • None, like I said before, he asked me no professional questions.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. He told me he would start me off at $9.34/HR and I accepted.