AlliedBarton Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

1.9

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

It will generally vary according to location, for me I applied online and was called in for an interview within the hour. The hiring process was quite lengthy, it took me 3 weeks.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

Resume submitted. DCJS license verified. 1 minute "interview" with customer project manager. No real questions asked...I think they just wanted to lay eyes on people to make sure they look presentable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. Salary is set by contract on the particular site you were hired for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Malvern, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process took about a week. It was easy and simple questions. I had to answer questions through a webcam first before I was brought in for a face to ace interview. For the face to face interview I had to answer some easy basic questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview occurred in Atlanta, 3 days after I applied. It was extremely brief, I don't believe this company is particularly selective in its hiring practices. They do drug test and conduct a background check.

Master Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

I received my call back about 2 weeks after applying. The interview process was simple verification of the information provided on my resume. The interviewer actually attempted to steer me away since I was overqualified, but I was desperate for a job at the time and could not refuse. I did not get the position I applied for and was instead sent where the company needed more personnel.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I tried to get assigned to a position that fit my qualifications. After all was said and done, I was sent to wherever officers were needed. Pay is contractual based on the location you are sent.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

They just ask you basic questions like... Why do you want to do security? Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? What are you hoping to get out of working for AlliedBarton? What are some of your goals? Why do you think we should hire you? Tell me a little about yourself? What are some of your skills? Can you work these days? Can you perform this type of work? Can you work these hours? Can you work overtime when required? Can you work on holidays?

Interview Questions

• There was not difficult or unexpected question. All the questions were basic and simple.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation you either take what they offer you or you apply for another job.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

Went to the actual worksite that I ended up working at and interview with the One of the Regional Officers. Asked a lot about past experiences that I had been through that would enable me to the job. Interactions with people that would serve as a indication of how I would react to people of on the job.

Interview Questions

• No really difficult questions, but just have examples of experiences that you've had ready. Id save 4-5 good examples would be good   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. It was a hourly wage job and was decent pay for what the job entailed.

Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

I was interviewed over the phone first and then went to the local headquarters for a face-to-face. The overall process was pretty simple. They did a background check, drug test (urine), and a personality quiz. Took about 2 weeks to be hired.

Interview Questions

• Really was pretty straightforward and quick. No real surprises that I can remember   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AlliedBarton in December 2014.

Interview

Experience Hr.duties, Payroll, Set up of new location, Computer experience, Interface with Customers, as well as upper management. Secure new Accounts. etc. I would be an asset to any company that hires me. I come with an abundance of knowledge as well as experience.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next ten years regarding Security   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clinton, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Clinton, IA) in December 2014.

Interview

Standard interview, nothing special. They asked some strange questions about handling dead bodies. It was for a hospital client. I actually ended up moving a few stiffs, so I guess they weren't joking about that part. They asked basic interview questions. Short of punching them in the face, your pretty much guaranteed a job if you get to the interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a problem handling dead bodies and working with distressed people?   1 Answer
    • Can you walk long distances for long periods of time?   1 Answer