AlliedBarton

Average Difficulty
104 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AlliedBarton in December 2010.

Interview Details – I was recruited by the HR Director because of my experience working in the hotel industry as a Director of Security. The HR Director need someone to post for a specific account that required customer service training, therefore, the interview process was based off of my experience training, supervising, and developing safety and security policies and procedures.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – At the time, I thought Allied's offer was good, therefore, no negotiation was necessary.

San Antonio, TX

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at AlliedBarton in January 2014.

Interview Details – Very good vetting process, fair and well ordered. Actually the process was fun !

Interview Question – Have you ever been written up? Tell us about that.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They are quite open to negotiation.

Newbury Park, CA

I applied online - interviewed at AlliedBarton in September 2011.

Interview Details – Know the company you are applying for. Do research on their mode of operation. For instance it's good to know that Allied Barton is rated number one in the country for their security guard training regimen.

Interview Question – Tell us how you will improve the profitability of the job site assigned. My answer was to control turnover and reduce and/or eliminate the use of overtime by creating a great work atmosphere.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation needed. the salary and benefit package was exceptional.

Security Officer (Unarmed) Interview

Security Officer (Unarmed)
Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AlliedBarton in February 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was short and I was hired on the spot. Came back for training classes.

Interview Question – How would I handle an angry intruder.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – n/a

Very Easy Interview

Security Officer

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview Details – Applied online got a call the same day and interviewed the following day. 2nd interview at the site the following day. Hired.

Negotiation Details – None

Security Supervisor Interview

Security Supervisor

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview Details – Very unprofessional. They believe what they say though

Interview Question – Dare to be safe.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – hired everyone on from Securitas Branch

Security Officer

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview Details – 1-3 Interviews depending on the site. 1st meet with HR Recruiter to see if they have an open position and if you meet the minimum criteria for the company. 2nd meet with Account Manager to see if you are a match for the site. 3rd meet with the property manager (only if the position is high profile).

Interview Question – Name a time when you had a difficult customer who was wrong and how did you deal with it.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none. take what they offer or nothing.

Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AlliedBarton in May 2013.

Interview Details – apply online then abut 2 weeks later i got a phone call telling me to come in for a interview then after a week they called me and told me to go to the client site for a interview with the account manager then after 2 weeks the account manager of the site contacted me to come into training at the branch office for 2 days then sent me to the client site for 3 days of training then when i began working after a month they put me on another shift that i didn't request when i was hired.

Interview Question – Told me i have to go to another shift after i been there a month because they hired someone else for the shift i was on   Answer Question

Syosset, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AlliedBarton in January 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online to the company website. Called for an interview, brought in to fill out application, submitted my required documents for employment. Within 3 days I was brought in for required training classes then given a position start date and began working within a week.

Interview Question – What is your definition of customer service?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No I was unable to negotiate because the rate was set already.

Single Site Account Manager Interview

Single Site Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AlliedBarton in June 2011.

Interview Details – Was handled in a professional manner. The district HR manager contacted me and invited me to interview at the account in which I would be managing. I also interviewed with the district manager, VP of operations, and the client. The entire process was well organized and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions. The only unexpected part of the process was having a panel interview with four different managers at the same time.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer given was acceptable, so there was no need to negotiate.

Interviews for Top Jobs at AlliedBarton