AlliedBarton Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2015

1.9

Guard Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

Initial interview was pretty standard in what they asked, following this you interview with the contracted party. I was hired out to a pharmaceutical company and interviewed three more times there. Trained pay at the allied barton office begins once you've successfully interviewed with the contracted party. It was alright just very tedious and a lot of running back and forth in the beginning.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses/ strengths? A lot of self based questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got decent hours they, accommodated to my needs providing numerous contracts available to work

Security Officer Interview

Interview

Just a simple interview between you and the manager he asked a couple questions about my previous work experience and asked if I was up for the task knowing the past events in the mall and I agreed

Hospital Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Colorado Springs, CO) in October 2014.

Interview

The interviewer i had was awesome. She helped me throughout the hiring process from the job fair to the initial training. She always had accurate information and never hesitated to return my calls if i had any questions/concerns

Interview Questions

• What is a difficult situation that you resolved using customer service skills?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Boston, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

Recruiter called asked questions, talked really fast and always called me bro. Then hung up. Received a call a week later from someone claiming to be an Account Manager asking me to come in for an interview. Go to interview met two people neither the Account Manger. Next week got a call from recruiter saying i got the job. He told me to fill out a bunch of forms online did, and a week later came in for orientation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Miami, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online and about a week later I receive a call from the recruiter . Set up an interview and it went very well. Had to interview with the account manager as well. That went very well. Pretty much I wouldn't call it an interview it's more like this is what it is so take it. This office is one of the many in FL. They were genuinely nice people. Very willing to help.Did orientation,uniforms, and drug testing in the same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't try being that this would my first security job. But also many sites/post already have set pay rates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AlliedBarton (Miami, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

I made multiple applications to the company for diffrent positions.took 2 questionaires and had a prescreening with the company,then a interview with a manager.lastly a third interview with the property manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

To infer about full time & possible contract work with the company and overtime is frequently available.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin Lakes, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Franklin Lakes, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

I was recommended so while the process was a bit backwards, it was very easy. Doesn't change the fact that I was lied to about the job duties. Example: They had me working traffic as a security guard.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work overtime?   1 Answer

Flex Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Houston, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Is a process its better if you go in a office and fill out for it because they do interviews on spot and drug testing and etc and they fill that you meet the needs they will call you back in office within 3 to 5 business days until your background comes back of course.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for our company?   1 Answer

Security Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

I had two interviews; the first with the account manager and a security specialist, the second was with the account manager and the corporate head of security. The interview process involved questions as well as hands-on material.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to turn in a fellow supervisor for unethical behavior?   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Poughkeepsie, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Poughkeepsie, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed on the phone and so I was kinda caught off guard when they called me since I thought when companies want to do a phone interview they call you before hand to see what time you will be able to do the phone interview and so mine's lasted about 5-10 minutes and they asked the usual questions and said ok they still got a few more interviews to do then they'll call people to let them know if they make onto the next round or not which is a in person interview

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a security guard?   1 Answer