AlliedBarton Interview Questions

2.0

Security Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at AlliedBarton in January 2014.

Very good vetting process, fair and well ordered. Actually the process was fun !

Interview Questions
    They are quite open to negotiation.

Security Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newbury Park, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newbury Park, CA

I applied online - interviewed at AlliedBarton in September 2011.

Know the company you are applying for. Do research on their mode of operation. For instance it's good to know that Allied Barton is rated number one in the country for their security guard training regimen.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us how you will improve the profitability of the job site assigned. My answer was to control turnover and reduce and/or eliminate the use of overtime by creating a great work atmosphere.   View Answer
    No negotiation needed. the salary and benefit package was exceptional.

Security Officer (Unarmed) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at AlliedBarton in February 2010.

Interview was short and I was hired on the spot. Came back for training classes.

n/a

Security Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Applied online got a call the same day and interviewed the following day. 2nd interview at the site the following day. Hired.

None

Security Supervisor Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Very unprofessional. They believe what they say though

hired everyone on from Securitas Branch

Security Officer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at AlliedBarton.

1-3 Interviews depending on the site. 1st meet with HR Recruiter to see if they have an open position and if you meet the minimum criteria for the company. 2nd meet with Account Manager to see if you are a match for the site. 3rd meet with the property manager (only if the position is high profile).

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had a difficult customer who was wrong and how did you deal with it.   View Answer
    none. take what they offer or nothing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AlliedBarton in May 2013.

apply online then abut 2 weeks later i got a phone call telling me to come in for a interview then after a week they called me and told me to go to the client site for a interview with the account manager then after 2 weeks the account manager of the site contacted me to come into training at the branch office for 2 days then sent me to the client site for 3 days of training then when i began working after a month they put me on another shift that i didn't request when i was hired.

Interview Questions
    • Told me i have to go to another shift after i been there a month because they hired someone else for the shift i was on   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Syosset, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syosset, NY

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at AlliedBarton in January 2013.

Applied online to the company website. Called for an interview, brought in to fill out application, submitted my required documents for employment. Within 3 days I was brought in for required training classes then given a position start date and began working within a week.

Interview Questions
    • What is your definition of customer service?   View Answer
    No I was unable to negotiate because the rate was set already.

Single Site Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AlliedBarton in June 2011.

Was handled in a professional manner. The district HR manager contacted me and invited me to interview at the account in which I would be managing. I also interviewed with the district manager, VP of operations, and the client. The entire process was well organized and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. The only unexpected part of the process was having a panel interview with four different managers at the same time.   Answer Question
    The offer given was acceptable, so there was no need to negotiate.

Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at AlliedBarton.

I was a walk in and was handed to a recruiter. Was told based on my resume that I was suitable for several supervisor positions. I interviewed with several different operations managers and was selected for a newly opening site. I did a brief interview with the property managers and was given the green light.

Interview Questions
    • none it was very straight forward and standard interviewing questions for this field.   Answer Question
    None its contract based salary.