AlliedBarton Interview Questions

1.9

Security Officer (Unarmed) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online – interviewed at AlliedBarton in January 2014.

easy simple questions to answer, no worries it is pretty basic. Just review online company information, smile, be positive, answer questions honestly, dress professionally. After you pass a background check and onsite drug test you are pretty much hired, you will be asked to come back for a paid training day.

There were no negotiations.

Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

I was a walk in and was handed to a recruiter. Was told based on my resume that I was suitable for several supervisor positions. I interviewed with several different operations managers and was selected for a newly opening site. I did a brief interview with the property managers and was given the green light.

Interview Questions
    • none it was very straight forward and standard interviewing questions for this field.   Answer Question
    None its contract based salary.

Security Officer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

My interview process was to just send in the application then go in for training I never really had an interview just a call saying we like you and come in at this time to start training.

Interview Questions
    • Because of my unorthidox way of entering into the company there really was no difficult questions for me.   Answer Question

Single Site Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

There is along and tedious process in place. The effectiveness depends on the quality of the recruiter.

There was none

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lyndhurst, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lyndhurst, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

the process is very easy because the turn over is so large

Interview Questions
    • not many questions until after the background check and drug test. Once you pass this process your in   Answer Question
    was none just the wage they offered

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at AlliedBarton in September 2013.

three interviews, hair follicle drug testing and physical, written exam, checking references and conducting back ground check and assuring one possess a Private Security license, having one sized for proper uniforms and viewing videos, on safety and what is to be expected from the employer

Experience and wages

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AlliedBarton in August 2013.

The interview process was fairly standard, The normal personality questions. He was 20 minutes late to the interview. Said pay rate was 11.00 pretty straight forward. After i accepted the job offer i found out that it was 10.50 an hr and i also had to pay for my own security license. On top of which i also had to press and clean my uniforms out of my own pocket.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you took a leadership role without being told to take charge   Answer Question
    No negotiation phase

Supervisor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

There was no interview process, who was never absent out of 15+ officers so i got the position by default.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation.

Security Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

You apply online, receive a call from a recruiter who sets up an interview with the account manager. The interview is a basic set of questions read to you, and your answers are recorded. If the interview goes well, (they usually do) The will do a background check on you through their other company HRPlus. When this comes back they call you and tell you when to come in for initial training.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions are difficult or unexpected. They rarely ask you anything personal or delve into your work history.   Answer Question
    No negotiations. After you pass their "training" which is them telling you the answers to the test, they give you a uniform, and a schedule.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton in May 2013.

apply online then abut 2 weeks later i got a phone call telling me to come in for a interview then after a week they called me and told me to go to the client site for a interview with the account manager then after 2 weeks the account manager of the site contacted me to come into training at the branch office for 2 days then sent me to the client site for 3 days of training then when i began working after a month they put me on another shift that i didn't request when i was hired.

Interview Questions
    • Told me i have to go to another shift after i been there a month because they hired someone else for the shift i was on   Answer Question