AlliedBarton Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Tukwila, WA) in August 2014.

Interview

sent them my resume though their website, I was then called for a phone interview which ended with scheduling an in person interview. I thought the in-person interview was going well until I asked them if they could work around the fact that I have a small job already working on Thursdays in the morning to mid afternoon. This proved impossible.

Interview Questions

• when would you break a rule/the law ?   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

This company has almost no applicants anymore, if you apply you will get hired somewhere. They will throw you at a random site. Every site they have is needing at least one officer and has been for several months.

Interview Questions

• They have no difficutl or unexpected questions. This company is not original and already know if they are going to hire you when you show up.   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Interview

The secretary and the recruiter were professional and friendly. I was interviewed by the recruiter then sent for finger prints. after my background check cleared ( took about a week ) I was called back in, given a drug test and sent to my site.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an obstacle that you had to overcome at a previous job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Thousand Oaks, CA).

Interview

Quick, took about a week. Interviewed at the office in thousand oaks, cookie cutter crap, then again at the site in woodland hills, again it was questions read off a piece of paper - forget all of the preparation I had done, wasn't even worth it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

$8.00 for the first few days for training, $9.50 for 60 days, $10 then $10.50 after that. NO POSSIBILITY OF RAISE WITHOUT PROMOTION.

Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

Went to a job fair and went to their table. I left my email address and he called me about 3 days later. The interview was easy. He asked me like 3 or 4 questions and then left & brought in his supervisor to meet me. I was hired right then and there.

Interview Questions

• None really. He asked what would I do if I saw my co-worker stealing. I said talked to my coworker and tell him to stop. The right answer (he told me this) is to tell your supervisor.   Answer Question

Negotiation

In the interview he asked what do I want to get paid. He gave me a wage offer over my minimum i wanted.

Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moore, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Moore, OK).

Interview

It's one interview with a recruiter from AlliedBarton, if they want you they will hire you on the spot. You answer some of typical situation questions that you get in general interviews. And you will take a drug test while you are there interviewing. It's pretty much a no brainer if you are used to the situational style questions. And this goes for guards and supervisor interviews.

Negotiation

There really isn't any negotiations, you are paid what the current client decides to pay you. If you're a supervisor then 95% of the time you will get a M-F day shift. Only on special occasions will your shift vary.

Security Officer (Unarmed) Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

terrible takes months to get anyone hired and then charge you money to get certified if you are not impossible to get in contact with human resource and management

Security Officer (Unarmed) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Hartford, CT) in June 2014.

Interview

Everything is professional, I sat down with two hiring managers and then they began to proceed with the interview. They asked the typical questions that most interviews ask why did you apply, what can you do for us, what are you looking for in a job. Everyone is very respectful you must dress professional going to this interview.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton in June 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by a security company manager. The questions where professional and what I would have expected anywhere else. Try to prepare for the 10 most asked questions. Go to your employment resource and get some interview tips. that will go a long way as any job interview. However, they are security professionals and you get that feeling when being interviewed.

Interview Questions

• How did you ever handle an angry or out of control customer?This is such an important question to be prepared for. Do not neglect a practice session.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The pay is on a pay schedule.

Hospital Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Poughkeepsie, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Poughkeepsie, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

All I had was one interview and it was a phone interview and that was my first ever phone interview and they said that they'll call me back if they want me to come in for a second interview meaning a in person interview and they never called me back.