AlliedBarton Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2015
Updated Apr 8, 2015

1.9

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Bronx, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

The process was waiting for a phone call, coming in to fill out some paperworks and going in front of 2 higher managers. Then they take you to the waiting room while they come up with their decisions.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

Applied online got a call the same day and interviewed the following day. 2nd interview at the site the following day. Hired.

Negotiation

None

Security Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

Very unprofessional. They believe what they say though

Interview Questions

Negotiation

hired everyone on from Securitas Branch

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

1-3 Interviews depending on the site. 1st meet with HR Recruiter to see if they have an open position and if you meet the minimum criteria for the company. 2nd meet with Account Manager to see if you are a match for the site. 3rd meet with the property manager (only if the position is high profile).

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a difficult customer who was wrong and how did you deal with it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

none. take what they offer or nothing.

Security Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at AlliedBarton (San Antonio, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Very good vetting process, fair and well ordered. Actually the process was fun !

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They are quite open to negotiation.

Security Officer (Unarmed) Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AlliedBarton (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

easy simple questions to answer, no worries it is pretty basic. Just review online company information, smile, be positive, answer questions honestly, dress professionally. After you pass a background check and onsite drug test you are pretty much hired, you will be asked to come back for a paid training day.

Negotiation

There were no negotiations.

Hahaha Wow Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AlliedBarton in January 2014.

Interview

pee go to a boring self taught open book tests dumb trainers boring sites poor pay and lazy coworkers nothing else you can see for yourself youll get a good feel for it the second day on your own and youll see it on your first paycheck

Interview Questions

• No training on sites barely.. poor pay horrible management, youll never get the shift you apply for what made you want to be involed in the security industry UHH because i am a Disabled combat veteran   1 Answer

Negotiation

there wasnt it was take it or leave it NOTHING

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton in December 2013.

Interview

The hiring process is very simple and is a breeze to get through. I applied online and received an email the next day from a recruiter located at Allied Barton. I was interviewed by the recruiter the next day and was scheduled for another interview with the account manager the next day. I was asked the simplest question like "how long have you worked in security" or "what made you want to become a security officer".

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult or tricky question during any of the interviews.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was originally offered $10.50 an hour and that changed once I became an employee. The rate was dropped to $9.25 per hour because "we couldn't put you at the first site we originally discussed.

Site Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at AlliedBarton (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

I was a walk in and was handed to a recruiter. Was told based on my resume that I was suitable for several supervisor positions. I interviewed with several different operations managers and was selected for a newly opening site. I did a brief interview with the property managers and was given the green light.

Interview Questions

• none it was very straight forward and standard interviewing questions for this field.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None its contract based salary.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

My interview process was to just send in the application then go in for training I never really had an interview just a call saying we like you and come in at this time to start training.

Interview Questions

• Because of my unorthidox way of entering into the company there really was no difficult questions for me.   Answer Question