AlliedBarton

Updated Jan 20, 2015

1.9

Security Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at AlliedBarton in January 2014.

Very good vetting process, fair and well ordered. Actually the process was fun !

Interview Questions
    They are quite open to negotiation.

Security Officer (Unarmed) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online – interviewed at AlliedBarton in January 2014.

easy simple questions to answer, no worries it is pretty basic. Just review online company information, smile, be positive, answer questions honestly, dress professionally. After you pass a background check and onsite drug test you are pretty much hired, you will be asked to come back for a paid training day.

There were no negotiations.

Hahaha Wow Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AlliedBarton in January 2014.

pee go to a boring self taught open book tests dumb trainers boring sites poor pay and lazy coworkers nothing else you can see for yourself youll get a good feel for it the second day on your own and youll see it on your first paycheck

Interview Questions
    • No training on sites barely.. poor pay horrible management, youll never get the shift you apply for what made you want to be involed in the security industry UHH because i am a Disabled combat veteran   View Answer
    there wasnt it was take it or leave it NOTHING

Security Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton in December 2013.

The hiring process is very simple and is a breeze to get through. I applied online and received an email the next day from a recruiter located at Allied Barton. I was interviewed by the recruiter the next day and was scheduled for another interview with the account manager the next day. I was asked the simplest question like "how long have you worked in security" or "what made you want to become a security officer".

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult or tricky question during any of the interviews.   Answer Question
    I was originally offered $10.50 an hour and that changed once I became an employee. The rate was dropped to $9.25 per hour because "we couldn't put you at the first site we originally discussed.

Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

I was a walk in and was handed to a recruiter. Was told based on my resume that I was suitable for several supervisor positions. I interviewed with several different operations managers and was selected for a newly opening site. I did a brief interview with the property managers and was given the green light.

Interview Questions
    • none it was very straight forward and standard interviewing questions for this field.   Answer Question
    None its contract based salary.

Security Officer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

My interview process was to just send in the application then go in for training I never really had an interview just a call saying we like you and come in at this time to start training.

Interview Questions
    • Because of my unorthidox way of entering into the company there really was no difficult questions for me.   Answer Question

Single Site Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

There is along and tedious process in place. The effectiveness depends on the quality of the recruiter.

There was none

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lyndhurst, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lyndhurst, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

the process is very easy because the turn over is so large

Interview Questions
    • not many questions until after the background check and drug test. Once you pass this process your in   Answer Question
    was none just the wage they offered

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at AlliedBarton in September 2013.

three interviews, hair follicle drug testing and physical, written exam, checking references and conducting back ground check and assuring one possess a Private Security license, having one sized for proper uniforms and viewing videos, on safety and what is to be expected from the employer

Experience and wages

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AlliedBarton in August 2013.

The interview process was fairly standard, The normal personality questions. He was 20 minutes late to the interview. Said pay rate was 11.00 pretty straight forward. After i accepted the job offer i found out that it was 10.50 an hr and i also had to pay for my own security license. On top of which i also had to press and clean my uniforms out of my own pocket.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you took a leadership role without being told to take charge   Answer Question
    No negotiation phase