Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at AlliedBarton
- Security Officer (85)
- Security Guard (9)
- Security Officer (Unarmed) (6)
- Unarmed Private Security Officer (5)
- Shift Supervisor (3)
- Security Supervisor (3)
- Single Site Account Manager (3)
- Security Director (3)
- Floater (Substitute) Security Guard (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Site Supervisor (2)
- Officer (1)
- Management (1)
- Guard (1)
- Director of Security (1)
- Security (1)
- District Human Resources Manager (1)
- Concierge (1)
- Director Customer Service (1)
- Receptionist (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Shared Services Specialist - Accounting Clerk (1)
- Sec Officer (1)
- Line Officer (1)
- Flex Security Officer (1)
- Utlility Security Officer (1)
- Hospital Security Officer (1)
- Flex Officer (1)
- Security Officer - Site Supervisor (1)
- Human Resources Plus Business Development (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at AlliedBarton (Malvern, PA) in January 2015.
The interview process took about a week. It was easy and simple questions. I had to answer questions through a webcam first before I was brought in for a face to ace interview. For the face to face interview I had to answer some easy basic questions.
- Describe your customer service experience. Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days – interviewed at AlliedBarton (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2010.
I was recruited by the HR Director because of my experience working in the hotel industry as a Director of Security. The HR Director need someone to post for a specific account that required customer service training, therefore, the interview process was based off of my experience training, supervising, and developing safety and security policies and procedures.
- There were no difficult or unexpected questions. Answer Question
At the time, I thought Allied's offer was good, therefore, no negotiation was necessary.
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at AlliedBarton (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2010.
Very thorough, met with several key individuals within the organiation.
- Why would you want to take a position for such a small call center? Answer Question
Tough, but fair. Negotiated on vacation time, but salary remained firm.
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at AlliedBarton (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2010.
Just Bring Everything that they ask you. And please Dress like you are going to a interview . And never go in their with tattoo's or your phone on
Ask them what they have , And she how much they sites are paying you a hour
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at AlliedBarton (Conshohocken, PA) in May 2010.
Initially interviewed by a group consisting of Manager, Supervisor and one Employee
Passed and made it to the second round of interviews.
Did not received a job offer. 4 People were interviewed initially, 3 made it to the 2nd interview. Interviews lasted approximately 40mins.
- What is the area you would most like to improve on? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review