AlliedBarton Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA

Updated Mar 23, 2015

2.2

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Malvern, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process took about a week. It was easy and simple questions. I had to answer questions through a webcam first before I was brought in for a face to ace interview. For the face to face interview I had to answer some easy basic questions.

Security Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2010.

Interview

I was recruited by the HR Director because of my experience working in the hotel industry as a Director of Security. The HR Director need someone to post for a specific account that required customer service training, therefore, the interview process was based off of my experience training, supervising, and developing safety and security policies and procedures.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

At the time, I thought Allied's offer was good, therefore, no negotiation was necessary.

Director Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2010.

Interview

Very thorough, met with several key individuals within the organiation.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to take a position for such a small call center?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Tough, but fair. Negotiated on vacation time, but salary remained firm.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2010.

Interview

Just Bring Everything that they ask you. And please Dress like you are going to a interview . And never go in their with tattoo's or your phone on

Negotiation

Ask them what they have , And she how much they sites are paying you a hour

Shared Services Specialist - Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Conshohocken, PA) in May 2010.

Interview

Initially interviewed by a group consisting of Manager, Supervisor and one Employee

Passed and made it to the second round of interviews.

Did not received a job offer. 4 People were interviewed initially, 3 made it to the 2nd interview. Interviews lasted approximately 40mins.