AlliedBarton

Very Easy Interview

Unarmed Private Security Officer Interview

Unarmed Private Security Officer
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at AlliedBarton in June 2009.

Interview Details – The client for which I worked granted AB's lower bid as security service provider. I was then contacted by the clent and AB to gurantee my position and pay (as well as that of my coworkers). I completed the usual 10 year background check and drug test as well as a meet n' greet with senior management. The process was very simple and pain free.

Interview Question – There were only basic get to know you questions (name, career goals, etc.).   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was all between the client and AB.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for AlliedBarton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AlliedBarton interview questions and advice in Salt Lake City, UT. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AlliedBarton employees and interview candidates.