AlliedBarton

Updated Dec 6, 2014
Updated Dec 6, 2014

1.8

Security Guard Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

I was interviewed over the phone first and then went to the local headquarters for a face-to-face. The overall process was pretty simple. They did a background check, drug test (urine), and a personality quiz. Took about 2 weeks to be hired.

Interview Questions
  • Really was pretty straightforward and quick. No real surprises that I can remember   Answer Question
None

Other Interview Reviews for AlliedBarton

Anonymous Employee in Poughkeepsie, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Poughkeepsie, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AlliedBarton in August 2014.

I was interviewed on the phone and so I was kinda caught off guard when they called me since I thought when companies want to do a phone interview they call you before hand to see what time you will be able to do the phone interview and so mine's lasted about 5-10 minutes and they asked the usual questions and said ok they still got a few more interviews to do then they'll call people to let them know if they make onto the next round or not which is a in person interview

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to be a security guard?   View Answer

Security Guard Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

Went to a job fair and went to their table. I left my email address and he called me about 3 days later. The interview was easy. He asked me like 3 or 4 questions and then left & brought in his supervisor to meet me. I was hired right then and there.

Interview Questions
    • None really. He asked what would I do if I saw my co-worker stealing. I said talked to my coworker and tell him to stop. The right answer (he told me this) is to tell your supervisor.   Answer Question
    In the interview he asked what do I want to get paid. He gave me a wage offer over my minimum i wanted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lyndhurst, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lyndhurst, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

the process is very easy because the turn over is so large

Interview Questions
    • not many questions until after the background check and drug test. Once you pass this process your in   Answer Question
    was none just the wage they offered

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at AlliedBarton in February 2011.

Thankfully I already knew one of the managers when I was went to interview. I was bumped up the list. When I was taking my initial tests for job training, they automatically offered me a dream position with a 25% raise over the post I was going to be at.

Interview Questions
    • The biggest BS question of any interview. "Where do you see yourself in 10 years."   View Answer
    There was no negotiation. I got what I got.

Security Guard Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AlliedBarton in August 2011.

1 on 1 interview basic interview , Where do you see yourself in 5 years ( thats when u lie and say " I see my self going very far with this company". Do you do drugs ? ( NO) and that was about it it honestly , theyre more concerned about hiring people because they lose so many emplyees.

No negotiating.

Security Guard Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton in December 2009.

I recieved a few telephone calls regarding my interest with the company.Went in to take a few test and learn more about the operations,benifits,etc.The people that interviewed me were nice and very easy to understand

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions during the interview   Answer Question

Security Guard Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at AlliedBarton in October 2009.

I got the interview as soon as I filled out the application at the office. I got a conditional offer of employment but declined it. I felt it was in my best interest to stay with my present company for the moment instead as I was not given an approximate salary or an approximate number of hours per week.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most exceptional task you accomplished in you job duties?   Answer Question