AlliedBarton

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Security Guard

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview Details – Went to a job fair and went to their table. I left my email address and he called me about 3 days later. The interview was easy. He asked me like 3 or 4 questions and then left & brought in his supervisor to meet me. I was hired right then and there.

Interview Question – None really. He asked what would I do if I saw my co-worker stealing. I said talked to my coworker and tell him to stop. The right answer (he told me this) is to tell your supervisor.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – In the interview he asked what do I want to get paid. He gave me a wage offer over my minimum i wanted.

Very Easy Interview

Lyndhurst, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview Details – the process is very easy because the turn over is so large

Interview Question – not many questions until after the background check and drug test. Once you pass this process your in   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – was none just the wage they offered

Security Guard

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at AlliedBarton in August 2011.

Interview Details – 1 on 1 interview basic interview , Where do you see yourself in 5 years ( thats when u lie and say " I see my self going very far with this company". Do you do drugs ? ( NO) and that was about it it honestly , theyre more concerned about hiring people because they lose so many emplyees.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiating.

Very Easy Interview

Security Guard

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at AlliedBarton in December 2009.

Interview Details – I recieved a few telephone calls regarding my interest with the company.Went in to take a few test and learn more about the operations,benifits,etc.The people that interviewed me were nice and very easy to understand

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions during the interview   Answer Question

Security Guard

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at AlliedBarton in October 2009.

Interview Details – I got the interview as soon as I filled out the application at the office. I got a conditional offer of employment but declined it. I felt it was in my best interest to stay with my present company for the moment instead as I was not given an approximate salary or an approximate number of hours per week.

Interview Question – What was the most exceptional task you accomplished in you job duties?   Answer Question

Worked for AlliedBarton? Contribute to the Community!