AlliedBarton Security Officer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2014

1.8

64 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Security Officer Interview

the interview was pretty easy. Very basic interpersonal skills and customer service question. Its similar to the average interview you would have with any company. And there is only 1 interview so it really easy if you know what to say to sell yourself to get a job. I was interviewing for a museum position so it required that you had excellent customer service skills. The interviewer was really pleasant and kept if strictly business. Getting the interview is the hard part, but after that the interview it self is easy.

Interview Questions
i was able to negotiate for which days i worked and what time

Other Interview Reviews for AlliedBarton

Security Officer Interview

I applied online - interviewed at AlliedBarton.

This company has almost no applicants anymore, if you apply you will get hired somewhere. They will throw you at a random site. Every site they have is needing at least one officer and has been for several months.

Interview Questions
    • They have no difficutl or unexpected questions. This company is not original and already know if they are going to hire you when you show up.   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

The secretary and the recruiter were professional and friendly. I was interviewed by the recruiter then sent for finger prints. after my background check cleared ( took about a week ) I was called back in, given a drug test and sent to my site.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about an obstacle that you had to overcome at a previous job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Thousand Oaks, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Quick, took about a week. Interviewed at the office in thousand oaks, cookie cutter crap, then again at the site in woodland hills, again it was questions read off a piece of paper - forget all of the preparation I had done, wasn't even worth it.

Interview Questions
    $8.00 for the first few days for training, $9.50 for 60 days, $10 then $10.50 after that. NO POSSIBILITY OF RAISE WITHOUT PROMOTION.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Omaha, NE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at AlliedBarton.

On the spot job offer. Absolutely no questions asked. He just made sure I had a social security number and that I could pass a drug test. I started work the next day.

Interview Questions
    • None, like I said before, he asked me no professional questions.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. He told me he would start me off at $9.34/HR and I accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at AlliedBarton.

My resume was found online and I was recruited. The interview was mostly perfunctory, focusing mostly on my availability and willingness to work at specific locations.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to explain why I was terminated from my previous job.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation phase

Security Officer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Initial interview with recruiter was ok, interview with site management was poor.

Interview Questions
    • Allied Barton management was very rude and condescending.   Answer Question
    Only accepted the job, because I needed a pay check until I could find a better company to work for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at AlliedBarton in April 2014.

I had no prior experience as a Security Officer. So when I came in and was interviewed they told me of whats avaliable, and what the pay rates are. Very simple. I said I needed good pay to stay on my college future. Depends on location and this account Manager had 2 spots open. One in a neighborhood with 8 an hour or a chemical plant for 12...I took the chemical plant.

Interview Questions
    • They asked what I felt Security details and what it means.   View Answer
    It was very short. But made sense in the end.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days - interviewed at AlliedBarton in April 2014.

Very simple, I applied online and with in a day received a call from HR to schedule and interview. The interview was easily and included a drug test and very basic questions about costumer service

Interview Questions
    • Is there any negative side effects from wearing a uniform   Answer Question
    No negation a every site has a set salary amount

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at AlliedBarton in March 2014.

easy they just need someone that can stand, read write and speak English, has a clean record and looks presentable. The interview was less about getting to know me but if my availability was god for what they had to offer

Worked for AlliedBarton? Contribute to the Community!