AlliedBarton Security Officer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2015

1.8

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

Called me for interview. Told me to be there8 oclock next day. Took me in office and asked if I ever worked with public bbefore. Told me to go to this account and talk to manager. I did that and was hired.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever work with the public?   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for AlliedBarton

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

When I arrived I filled out the job application. There was a group of people waiting to be interviewed. I had a one on one interview followed by a by a drug test. About a month later I received a phone call and an offer by email.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a security officer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton (San Jose, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone call to acknowledge. Then a phone interview which followed. Last was an on site one on one interview. once they decided to hire, you would then go for an interview with the site manager for which ever site they decide to assign you to.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleburg Heights, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Middleburg Heights, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process is very professional and easy going. They immediately address your needs and wants per your application and try to match you with the perfect account that works well with your life schedule. The account representatives are very helpful and knowledgeable about the accounts. If hired they give your the proper uniforms you need that fit you properly and are more then helpful with questions pertaining to the W4 paper work.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

I submitted an online application, then the district manager called me. After that step, I received an e-mail to come to the district office and have an in-person interview and an orientation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton (West Palm Beach, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Brought into a nice office, sat down with a kind gentleman who asked a variety of basic employer questions. Was helpful in finding me a work site that worked well with my weekly college classes. Within a few weeks I found myself in a fun, engaging career that allowed me to continue college and get experience.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton in February 2015.

Interview

I only had one interview with the company. But I went through an extensive background check. I was asked for several documents to verify my past employment history as well as my personal history.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you delivered excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I'm sure the company was open to negotiations but I choose not to negotiate

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

It will generally vary according to location, for me I applied online and was called in for an interview within the hour. The hiring process was quite lengthy, it took me 3 weeks.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

Resume submitted. DCJS license verified. 1 minute "interview" with customer project manager. No real questions asked...I think they just wanted to lay eyes on people to make sure they look presentable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. Salary is set by contract on the particular site you were hired for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Malvern, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process took about a week. It was easy and simple questions. I had to answer questions through a webcam first before I was brought in for a face to ace interview. For the face to face interview I had to answer some easy basic questions.