AlliedBarton

Updated Nov 7, 2014

1.8

70 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Security Officer Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at AlliedBarton.

It is a joke. They are worried more about filling a spot than really taking care of their employees. And then if you want to transfer to another location they ignore you like the problem is going to go away

Other Interview Reviews for AlliedBarton

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

I applied online – interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Sent an online application and received a call about a month later. I filled out a questionare before my interview. The manager asked me basic security questions and asked me about past experiences. They already know within the first few minutes whether or not they'll hire you. Pay goes by the site and job sites can be up to an 1 1/2 away with no compensation for gas. They do a drug test right then and there.

Interview Questions
    • Would you tell on your coworker if they took a pen from the work area?   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Just a simple interview between you and the manager he asked a couple questions about my previous work experience and asked if I was up for the task knowing the past events in the mall and I agreed

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton in October 2014.

Applied online and about a week later I receive a call from the recruiter . Set up an interview and it went very well. Had to interview with the account manager as well. That went very well. Pretty much I wouldn't call it an interview it's more like this is what it is so take it. This office is one of the many in FL. They were genuinely nice people. Very willing to help.Did orientation,uniforms, and drug testing in the same day.

Interview Questions
    I didn't try being that this would my first security job. But also many sites/post already have set pay rates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online – interviewed at AlliedBarton in October 2014.

I made multiple applications to the company for diffrent positions.took 2 questionaires and had a prescreening with the company,then a interview with a manager.lastly a third interview with the property manager.

Interview Questions
    To infer about full time & possible contract work with the company and overtime is frequently available.

Security Officer Interview

the interview was pretty easy. Very basic interpersonal skills and customer service question. Its similar to the average interview you would have with any company. And there is only 1 interview so it really easy if you know what to say to sell yourself to get a job. I was interviewing for a museum position so it required that you had excellent customer service skills. The interviewer was really pleasant and kept if strictly business. Getting the interview is the hard part, but after that the interview it self is easy.

Interview Questions
    i was able to negotiate for which days i worked and what time

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton in August 2014.

sent them my resume though their website, I was then called for a phone interview which ended with scheduling an in person interview.

I thought the in-person interview was going well until I asked them if they could work around the fact that I have a small job already working on Thursdays in the morning to mid afternoon. This proved impossible.

Security Officer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AlliedBarton.

This company has almost no applicants anymore, if you apply you will get hired somewhere. They will throw you at a random site. Every site they have is needing at least one officer and has been for several months.

Interview Questions
    • They have no difficutl or unexpected questions. This company is not original and already know if they are going to hire you when you show up.   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

The secretary and the recruiter were professional and friendly. I was interviewed by the recruiter then sent for finger prints. after my background check cleared ( took about a week ) I was called back in, given a drug test and sent to my site.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about an obstacle that you had to overcome at a previous job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

Quick, took about a week. Interviewed at the office in thousand oaks, cookie cutter crap, then again at the site in woodland hills, again it was questions read off a piece of paper - forget all of the preparation I had done, wasn't even worth it.

Interview Questions
    $8.00 for the first few days for training, $9.50 for 60 days, $10 then $10.50 after that. NO POSSIBILITY OF RAISE WITHOUT PROMOTION.