AlliedBarton

Updated Jan 21, 2015
Updated Jan 21, 2015

1.8

Security Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

It will generally vary according to location, for me I applied online and was called in for an interview within the hour. The hiring process was quite lengthy, it took me 3 weeks.

Other Interview Reviews for AlliedBarton

Security Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

Resume submitted. DCJS license verified. 1 minute "interview" with customer project manager. No real questions asked...I think they just wanted to lay eyes on people to make sure they look presentable.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations. Salary is set by contract on the particular site you were hired for.

Security Officer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

Went to the actual worksite that I ended up working at and interview with the One of the Regional Officers. Asked a lot about past experiences that I had been through that would enable me to the job. Interactions with people that would serve as a indication of how I would react to people of on the job.

Interview Questions
    • No really difficult questions, but just have examples of experiences that you've had ready. Id save 4-5 good examples would be good   Answer Question
    No negotiation. It was a hourly wage job and was decent pay for what the job entailed.

Security Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

They just ask you basic questions like... Why do you want to do security? Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? What are you hoping to get out of working for AlliedBarton? What are some of your goals? Why do you think we should hire you? Tell me a little about yourself? What are some of your skills? Can you work these days? Can you perform this type of work? Can you work these hours? Can you work overtime when required? Can you work on holidays?

Interview Questions
    • There was not difficult or unexpected question. All the questions were basic and simple.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation you either take what they offer you or you apply for another job.

Security Officer Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at AlliedBarton.

It is a joke. They are worried more about filling a spot than really taking care of their employees. And then if you want to transfer to another location they ignore you like the problem is going to go away

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

I applied online – interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Sent an online application and received a call about a month later. I filled out a questionare before my interview. The manager asked me basic security questions and asked me about past experiences. They already know within the first few minutes whether or not they'll hire you. Pay goes by the site and job sites can be up to an 1 1/2 away with no compensation for gas. They do a drug test right then and there.

Interview Questions
    • Would you tell on your coworker if they took a pen from the work area?   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Just a simple interview between you and the manager he asked a couple questions about my previous work experience and asked if I was up for the task knowing the past events in the mall and I agreed

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton in October 2014.

Applied online and about a week later I receive a call from the recruiter . Set up an interview and it went very well. Had to interview with the account manager as well. That went very well. Pretty much I wouldn't call it an interview it's more like this is what it is so take it. This office is one of the many in FL. They were genuinely nice people. Very willing to help.Did orientation,uniforms, and drug testing in the same day.

Interview Questions
    I didn't try being that this would my first security job. But also many sites/post already have set pay rates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online – interviewed at AlliedBarton in October 2014.

I made multiple applications to the company for diffrent positions.took 2 questionaires and had a prescreening with the company,then a interview with a manager.lastly a third interview with the property manager.

Interview Questions
    To infer about full time & possible contract work with the company and overtime is frequently available.

Security Officer Interview

the interview was pretty easy. Very basic interpersonal skills and customer service question. Its similar to the average interview you would have with any company. And there is only 1 interview so it really easy if you know what to say to sell yourself to get a job. I was interviewing for a museum position so it required that you had excellent customer service skills. The interviewer was really pleasant and kept if strictly business. Getting the interview is the hard part, but after that the interview it self is easy.

Interview Questions
    i was able to negotiate for which days i worked and what time