AlliedBarton Security Officer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

1.8

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

I applied online. They got back to me in less than a week with a phone call to schedule an interview. Went to 1:1 interview then a couple days later went in again to get uniform and was there in a group for an intro course thing. They had food. They made a do an easy quiz.

Interview Questions

• They want to know how well you work with others. They want to know how friendly you are.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AlliedBarton

Security Officer Interview

Interview

Mostly basic and straightforward type of interview. Routine questions and not difficult to answer. Drug and background checks are necessary. This is a positive as it helps ensure a more reliable staff. Additionally, most positions are entrusted with confidential company information. Much of a guards overall experience and opinions about the company will change from branch to branch as there is different management.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (San Antonio, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

the first part of the interview was conducted over the phone. this interview was about 35 minutes in total. i was then instructed to fill out paper work via email. the next step was to wait for a email confirmation and a phone call bout when to come in for the one on one interview. the next interview lasted around 25 minutes followed by a drug test and more paper work. 2 days later i had a work schedule.

Interview Questions

• what where my goals for the next 5-10 years   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

Called me for interview. Told me to be there8 oclock next day. Took me in office and asked if I ever worked with public bbefore. Told me to go to this account and talk to manager. I did that and was hired.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever work with the public?   3 Answers

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

When I arrived I filled out the job application. There was a group of people waiting to be interviewed. I had a one on one interview followed by a by a drug test. About a month later I received a phone call and an offer by email.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a security officer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleburg Heights, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Middleburg Heights, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process is very professional and easy going. They immediately address your needs and wants per your application and try to match you with the perfect account that works well with your life schedule. The account representatives are very helpful and knowledgeable about the accounts. If hired they give your the proper uniforms you need that fit you properly and are more then helpful with questions pertaining to the W4 paper work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (San Jose, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone call to acknowledge. Then a phone interview which followed. Last was an on site one on one interview. once they decided to hire, you would then go for an interview with the site manager for which ever site they decide to assign you to.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

I submitted an online application, then the district manager called me. After that step, I received an e-mail to come to the district office and have an in-person interview and an orientation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (West Palm Beach, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Brought into a nice office, sat down with a kind gentleman who asked a variety of basic employer questions. Was helpful in finding me a work site that worked well with my weekly college classes. Within a few weeks I found myself in a fun, engaging career that allowed me to continue college and get experience.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton in February 2015.

Interview

I only had one interview with the company. But I went through an extensive background check. I was asked for several documents to verify my past employment history as well as my personal history.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you delivered excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I'm sure the company was open to negotiations but I choose not to negotiate