AlliedBarton Security Officer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2015

1.8

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

When I arrived I filled out the job application. There was a group of people waiting to be interviewed. I had a one on one interview followed by a by a drug test. About a month later I received a phone call and an offer by email.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AlliedBarton

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

I submitted an online application, then the district manager called me. After that step, I received an e-mail to come to the district office and have an in-person interview and an orientation.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

It will generally vary according to location, for me I applied online and was called in for an interview within the hour. The hiring process was quite lengthy, it took me 3 weeks.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

Resume submitted. DCJS license verified. 1 minute "interview" with customer project manager. No real questions asked...I think they just wanted to lay eyes on people to make sure they look presentable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. Salary is set by contract on the particular site you were hired for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Malvern, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process took about a week. It was easy and simple questions. I had to answer questions through a webcam first before I was brought in for a face to ace interview. For the face to face interview I had to answer some easy basic questions.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

They just ask you basic questions like... Why do you want to do security? Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? What are you hoping to get out of working for AlliedBarton? What are some of your goals? Why do you think we should hire you? Tell me a little about yourself? What are some of your skills? Can you work these days? Can you perform this type of work? Can you work these hours? Can you work overtime when required? Can you work on holidays?

Interview Questions

• There was not difficult or unexpected question. All the questions were basic and simple.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation you either take what they offer you or you apply for another job.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

Went to the actual worksite that I ended up working at and interview with the One of the Regional Officers. Asked a lot about past experiences that I had been through that would enable me to the job. Interactions with people that would serve as a indication of how I would react to people of on the job.

Interview Questions

• No really difficult questions, but just have examples of experiences that you've had ready. Id save 4-5 good examples would be good   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. It was a hourly wage job and was decent pay for what the job entailed.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

It is a joke. They are worried more about filling a spot than really taking care of their employees. And then if you want to transfer to another location they ignore you like the problem is going to go away

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AlliedBarton (Greenville, SC).

Interview

Sent an online application and received a call about a month later. I filled out a questionare before my interview. The manager asked me basic security questions and asked me about past experiences. They already know within the first few minutes whether or not they'll hire you. Pay goes by the site and job sites can be up to an 1 1/2 away with no compensation for gas. They do a drug test right then and there.

Interview Questions

• Would you tell on your coworker if they took a pen from the work area?   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Interview

Just a simple interview between you and the manager he asked a couple questions about my previous work experience and asked if I was up for the task knowing the past events in the mall and I agreed