AlliedBarton

Average Difficulty
57 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Austin, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 6 days - interviewed at AlliedBarton in April 2014.

Interview Details – Very simple, I applied online and with in a day received a call from HR to schedule and interview. The interview was easily and included a drug test and very basic questions about costumer service

Interview Question – Is there any negative side effects from wearing a uniform   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negation a every site has a set salary amount

Milwaukee, WI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AlliedBarton in September 2013.

Interview Details – three interviews, hair follicle drug testing and physical, written exam, checking references and conducting back ground check and assuring one possess a Private Security license, having one sized for proper uniforms and viewing videos, on safety and what is to be expected from the employer

Interview Question – Access Control   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Experience and wages

White Plains, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at AlliedBarton in May 2013.

Interview Details – Filled out online application and it took about 4 months to be contacted. Afterwards there was an interview with a recruiter and then with a site manager. At the interview at the recruiter office there were others there for the interview as well. I did hear that it took one person a year to be contacted for an interview after applying online.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in Security   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at AlliedBarton in July 2011.

Interview Details – Make sure to dress professional and no bright nail polish. Make sure that you bring a copy of your resume and high school diploma. If you are in college bring a copy of your transcript. Arrive at least 15 minutes early to make a great impression.

Interview Question – Can I leave my ne manned post and escort them to the other side of the property to enter a gate that wasn't working properly.   View Answer

Bronx, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AlliedBarton in March 2014.

Interview Details – The process was waiting for a phone call, coming in to fill out some paperworks and going in front of 2 higher managers. Then they take you to the waiting room while they come up with their decisions.

Interview Question – what are you weaknesses?   View Answer

Omaha, NE

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview Details – On the spot job offer. Absolutely no questions asked. He just made sure I had a social security number and that I could pass a drug test. I started work the next day.

Interview Question – None, like I said before, he asked me no professional questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. He told me he would start me off at $9.34/HR and I accepted.

Richmond, VA

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at AlliedBarton in April 2014.

Interview Details – I had no prior experience as a Security Officer. So when I came in and was interviewed they told me of whats avaliable, and what the pay rates are. Very simple. I said I needed good pay to stay on my college future. Depends on location and this account Manager had 2 spots open. One in a neighborhood with 8 an hour or a chemical plant for 12...I took the chemical plant.

Interview Question – They asked what I felt Security details and what it means.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was very short. But made sense in the end.

Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview Details – My resume was found online and I was recruited. The interview was mostly perfunctory, focusing mostly on my availability and willingness to work at specific locations.

Interview Question – I was asked to explain why I was terminated from my previous job.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase

Security Officer

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview Details – Initial interview with recruiter was ok, interview with site management was poor.

Interview Question – Allied Barton management was very rude and condescending.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Only accepted the job, because I needed a pay check until I could find a better company to work for.

Charlotte, NC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at AlliedBarton in June 2012.

Interview Details – Easy communication to get in contact with potential managers. Quick access to training for certification. Fast placement for a site.

Interview Question – 3rd Shift   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no

Interviews for Top Jobs at AlliedBarton

Worked for AlliedBarton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AlliedBarton Security Officer interview questions and advice. All 57 interview reviews posted anonymously by AlliedBarton employees and interview candidates.