AlliedBarton Security Officer Interview Questions & Reviews

1.8

63 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online - interviewed at AlliedBarton in May 2012.

When you apply online it usually takes a couple weeks for them to call you for the interviewing process. The interviewing process is stander with basic common questions just do your research on the company and be profession about in the interview. Dress professionally with a clean cut.

Other Interview Reviews for AlliedBarton

Security Officer Interview

the interview was pretty easy. Very basic interpersonal skills and customer service question. Its similar to the average interview you would have with any company. And there is only 1 interview so it really easy if you know what to say to sell yourself to get a job. I was interviewing for a museum position so it required that you had excellent customer service skills. The interviewer was really pleasant and kept if strictly business. Getting the interview is the hard part, but after that the interview it self is easy.

Interview Questions
    i was able to negotiate for which days i worked and what time

Security Officer Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at AlliedBarton.

This company has almost no applicants anymore, if you apply you will get hired somewhere. They will throw you at a random site. Every site they have is needing at least one officer and has been for several months.

Interview Questions
    • They have no difficutl or unexpected questions. This company is not original and already know if they are going to hire you when you show up.   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

The secretary and the recruiter were professional and friendly. I was interviewed by the recruiter then sent for finger prints. after my background check cleared ( took about a week ) I was called back in, given a drug test and sent to my site.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about an obstacle that you had to overcome at a previous job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Thousand Oaks, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Quick, took about a week. Interviewed at the office in thousand oaks, cookie cutter crap, then again at the site in woodland hills, again it was questions read off a piece of paper - forget all of the preparation I had done, wasn't even worth it.

Interview Questions
    $8.00 for the first few days for training, $9.50 for 60 days, $10 then $10.50 after that. NO POSSIBILITY OF RAISE WITHOUT PROMOTION.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at AlliedBarton in March 2014.

easy they just need someone that can stand, read write and speak English, has a clean record and looks presentable. The interview was less about getting to know me but if my availability was god for what they had to offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed in-person. The process took 6 days - interviewed at AlliedBarton in April 2014.

Very simple, I applied online and with in a day received a call from HR to schedule and interview. The interview was easily and included a drug test and very basic questions about costumer service

Interview Questions
    • Is there any negative side effects from wearing a uniform   Answer Question
    No negation a every site has a set salary amount

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at AlliedBarton in September 2013.

three interviews, hair follicle drug testing and physical, written exam, checking references and conducting back ground check and assuring one possess a Private Security license, having one sized for proper uniforms and viewing videos, on safety and what is to be expected from the employer

Experience and wages

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  White Plains, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at AlliedBarton in May 2013.

Filled out online application and it took about 4 months to be contacted. Afterwards there was an interview with a recruiter and then with a site manager. At the interview at the recruiter office there were others there for the interview as well. I did hear that it took one person a year to be contacted for an interview after applying online.

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at AlliedBarton in July 2011.

Make sure to dress professional and no bright nail polish. Make sure that you bring a copy of your resume and high school diploma. If you are in college bring a copy of your transcript. Arrive at least 15 minutes early to make a great impression.

Interview Questions
    • Can I leave my ne manned post and escort them to the other side of the property to enter a gate that wasn't working properly.   View Answer

Worked for AlliedBarton? Contribute to the Community!