AlliedBarton

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AlliedBarton in May 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process was nothing new. She brought me into her office and informed me that she had 'plenty' of positions open within my requirements, including one that I could start right away. Three weeks later, I got a hurried phone call at 7:30 in the morning about a special project that needed filled and a request for me to fill it. When I got there that morning, half my training class was going to be working at the 'Start Right Away locale' I had been promised. She had completely forgotten about me working at that position. I went to the special project and worked for two weeks before being integrated into my normal site.

Interview Question – She wanted to know what kind of days of the week I wanted to work. I told her, and she promised me that it was a reasonable request. The thing is, she has no authority over scheduling at ANY of the location. So, when I got to my site, they laughed at my assumption that I would get the requested hours and days. It would have been nice going in to know that, since I would have made a far more educated decision in regards to employment with Allied Barton.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No. They called me in the early morning and I had less than 5 minutes to take it or leave it. I decided to take it because she sounded desperate.

Very Easy Interview

Watertown, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AlliedBarton in February 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring through a recruiter and account managers. Recruiter finds a locale and description of the sites, hours, and pay. Once paperwork finishes, interview with account manager is next. If successful, hiring, training, and uniform are next.

Interview Question – Just asked basic questions about previous jobs. Nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiating.

Overland Park, KS

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AlliedBarton in April 2009.

Interview Details – I interviewd for an internal opening in the day shift supervisory position. I submitted a bid for the job and later interviewed with the site manager. I passed that process and was a finalist to interview with the regional director and the roving account manager.

A les qualified and outside candidate was selected to fill tjhe post.

Worked for AlliedBarton? Contribute to the Community!