AlliedBarton Shift Supervisor Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2015

1.6

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

Got hired on the spot years ago. Not like that anymore. There use to train you in the past for your guard card and I know they don't do that anymore. When they trained before it made the process much easier.

Interview Questions

• Too long ago to remember. They were desperate for officers so I got hired on the spot.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AlliedBarton

Anonymous Employee in Lyndhurst, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Lyndhurst, NJ) in November 2014.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very smooth for me, they help me obtain my sora license. Also trained me in the area, because was my first job of this type.

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Watertown, MA) in February 2012.

Interview

Hiring through a recruiter and account managers. Recruiter finds a locale and description of the sites, hours, and pay. Once paperwork finishes, interview with account manager is next. If successful, hiring, training, and uniform are next.

Interview Questions

• Just asked basic questions about previous jobs. Nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiating.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2011.

Interview

The hiring process was nothing new. She brought me into her office and informed me that she had 'plenty' of positions open within my requirements, including one that I could start right away. Three weeks later, I got a hurried phone call at 7:30 in the morning about a special project that needed filled and a request for me to fill it. When I got there that morning, half my training class was going to be working at the 'Start Right Away locale' I had been promised. She had completely forgotten about me working at that position. I went to the special project and worked for two weeks before being integrated into my normal site.

Interview Questions

• She wanted to know what kind of days of the week I wanted to work. I told her, and she promised me that it was a reasonable request. The thing is, she has no authority over scheduling at ANY of the location. So, when I got to my site, they laughed at my assumption that I would get the requested hours and days. It would have been nice going in to know that, since I would have made a far more educated decision in regards to employment with Allied Barton.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No. They called me in the early morning and I had less than 5 minutes to take it or leave it. I decided to take it because she sounded desperate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AlliedBarton (Overland Park, KS) in April 2009.

Interview

I interviewd for an internal opening in the day shift supervisory position. I submitted a bid for the job and later interviewed with the site manager. I passed that process and was a finalist to interview with the regional director and the roving account manager. A les qualified and outside candidate was selected to fill tjhe post.