AlliedBarton

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Columbia, MO

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at AlliedBarton in June 2008.

Interview Details – Submit application/resume. Got a call asking if I'd be interested in the job. Went in for in person orientation before going on to next steps. Drug Test. Open book test on provided manual.

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate, I took the offered rate.

Oakland, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AlliedBarton in December 2010.

Interview Details – Apply online for any of the positions that you would like. Read the descriptions carefully. Call the district office to make sure that your application was received. You will be chosen by a recruiter who will bring into the office to propose a position and site for you.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to handle a difficult employee or customer? What did you do and how did it turn out?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was very easy. Each site has its own pay rate so you have to negotiate based on your experience level.

Manassas, VA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at AlliedBarton in March 2011.

Interview Details – Received a call within 20 minutes of responding to an ad. Was interviewed the next day and sent in for drug test and paperwork the following day. Took the Security Officer Basic Basic course the following week and started working the same night I completed the class.

Interview Questions

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at AlliedBarton in June 2009.

Interview Details – The client for which I worked granted AB's lower bid as security service provider. I was then contacted by the clent and AB to gurantee my position and pay (as well as that of my coworkers). I completed the usual 10 year background check and drug test as well as a meet n' greet with senior management. The process was very simple and pain free.

Interview Question – There were only basic get to know you questions (name, career goals, etc.).   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was all between the client and AB.

Interviewed at AlliedBarton

Interview Details – First interview with recruiter asked basic questions about how you interact with others. Got the job soon after.

Interviews for Top Jobs at AlliedBarton

Worked for AlliedBarton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AlliedBarton Unarmed Private Security Officer interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by AlliedBarton employees and interview candidates.