AlliedBarton Unarmed Private Security Officer Interview Questions

1.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manassas, VA

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Manassas, VA) in March 2011.

Interview

Received a call within 20 minutes of responding to an ad. Was interviewed the next day and sent in for drug test and paperwork the following day. Took the Security Officer Basic Basic course the following week and started working the same night I completed the class.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AlliedBarton

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Oakland, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

Apply online for any of the positions that you would like. Read the descriptions carefully. Call the district office to make sure that your application was received. You will be chosen by a recruiter who will bring into the office to propose a position and site for you.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to handle a difficult employee or customer? What did you do and how did it turn out?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was very easy. Each site has its own pay rate so you have to negotiate based on your experience level.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2009.

Interview

The client for which I worked granted AB's lower bid as security service provider. I was then contacted by the clent and AB to gurantee my position and pay (as well as that of my coworkers). I completed the usual 10 year background check and drug test as well as a meet n' greet with senior management. The process was very simple and pain free.

Interview Questions

• There were only basic get to know you questions (name, career goals, etc.).   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was all between the client and AB.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Columbia, MO) in June 2008.

Interview

Submit application/resume. Got a call asking if I'd be interested in the job. Went in for in person orientation before going on to next steps. Drug Test. Open book test on provided manual.

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, I took the offered rate.

Unarmed Private Security Officer Interview

Interview

First interview with recruiter asked basic questions about how you interact with others. Got the job soon after.