AlliedBarton

1.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manassas, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manassas, VA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton in March 2011.

Received a call within 20 minutes of responding to an ad. Was interviewed the next day and sent in for drug test and paperwork the following day. Took the Security Officer Basic Basic course the following week and started working the same night I completed the class.

Other Interview Reviews for AlliedBarton

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton in December 2010.

Apply online for any of the positions that you would like. Read the descriptions carefully. Call the district office to make sure that your application was received. You will be chosen by a recruiter who will bring into the office to propose a position and site for you.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to handle a difficult employee or customer? What did you do and how did it turn out?   Answer Question
    It was very easy. Each site has its own pay rate so you have to negotiate based on your experience level.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at AlliedBarton in June 2009.

The client for which I worked granted AB's lower bid as security service provider. I was then contacted by the clent and AB to gurantee my position and pay (as well as that of my coworkers). I completed the usual 10 year background check and drug test as well as a meet n' greet with senior management. The process was very simple and pain free.

Interview Questions
    • There were only basic get to know you questions (name, career goals, etc.).   View Answer
    Negotiation was all between the client and AB.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton in June 2008.

Submit application/resume. Got a call asking if I'd be interested in the job. Went in for in person orientation before going on to next steps. Drug Test. Open book test on provided manual.

I didn't negotiate, I took the offered rate.

Unarmed Private Security Officer Interview

First interview with recruiter asked basic questions about how you interact with others. Got the job soon after.