AlliedBarton Utlility Security Officer Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Utlility Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at AlliedBarton in January 2012.

I applied online and was contacted about two days later. A recruiter called me and was interested in hiring me, so we set up a day to interview. I brought along all the necessary information and documents needed to be hired just in case. I waited for about an hour and immediately felt out of place, I was a recent college graduate and was sort of expecting more out of this company. I was was summoned into a small room for a 1 on 1 interview. We sat down and the recruiter asked a few very simple questions. He then extended an offer of employment with an hourly salary of 8.50. I immediately said no, if I am going to work for you I deserve more than basic pay. He then said he would talk it over with his manager. He came back in with the account manager. The account manger then preceded to interview me with slightly more difficult questions but still nothing very hard. He then extended an employment offer with a wage of 10.50 an hour. I took that offer.

Interview Questions
  • What are the duties and responsibilities of a Security Officer in your opinion?   View Answer
I was able to tack on an extra 2 dollars to my hourly wage. Still not very high but better than minimum wage. Just stand up for yourself. Start talking about how much experience or education you have and they may begin to budge.

Worked for AlliedBarton? Contribute to the Community!