Allina Health Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2015

2.4

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Allina Health.

Interview

know the 5 rights of medications, why do you want to work here? Many situational type questions (tell me about a time when ...), hardest question on the spot "how did you show respect to your coworkers recently" really threw me for a loop after thinking of nursing stuff.

Interview Questions

• Does it matter what Suze needle you use for an IM injection? Why or why not   Answer Question

Patient Access Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Allina Health (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2015.

Interview

applied online, received a call about two days late. Received in person interview two weeks out from interview. Interviewers were late. Not professional at all, they asked very generic questions. In all it was 20 minutes long. I was a little disappointed. I felt that the job was misleading in the description. I interview with more than one person and both were friendly. Very nice company and lobby.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you suggested a change to your manager?   Answer Question

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Allina Health (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

Very easy going interview with a manager that was nice and was not intimidating, like most managers. I applied online in April and was contacted by HR recruitment in June. The manager was very soft spoken. She told me that if I got the job, I will receive a phone call. After I got the phone call, I had to have previous co-workers and managers fill out a survey about how i work

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years? What will you do if you had a conflict with a co-worker? What is one thing that you need to work on? What will your previous manager/co-workers say about you? Why are you no longer working at your previous job? Name a time you went out of your way for a patient? What would you do if you are having a bad day?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, its a union. You get paid off of experience which is awesome

Patient Registration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Allina Health (Saint Paul, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process process starts out with tell us a little about yourself. There was no stress the supervisors were very friendly. They basically want you to walk them through your resume. The manager was very nice and inviting. when that happens its important because i believe it will determine how you interview. Make sure you give specific details.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had an issue with keeping information confidential?   1 Answer

Business Services Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allina Health in March 2015.

Interview

Recruiter called to set up interview. Meet with 2 individuals who asked a list of questions. Very comfortable atmosphere. Most questions were asking for past scenarios or how you would handle a given situation. They explained the clinic and position very thoroughly. Also left time for questions from me.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allina Health in November 2014.

Interview

Contacted within 3 weeks of applying on-line. Role didn't even fit the job description nor the experience level. Interviewer didn't turn off her phone and listened to a non-related voice message interrupting the flow of the interview. Very disappointing overall interview and then not even a follow-up note.

Interview Questions

• Very basic interview. After hearing the role description, "describe your relationship with the customer".   Answer Question

Registered Nurse (BSN) Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Allina Health (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

Was interviewed for the new grad program. Had the interview on Friday they called and said they wanted to move forward that day. They sent the email for references and you send it out to your references asap. On Tuesday the company had sent my results from the references to Allina. And that day I got the offer for the job!!

Desktop Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allina Health (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2014.

Interview

It really wasn't a interview. It's more just chatting about your life and some past experience. I was in the interview approximately 20 to 30 minutes. I believe they just need a body to fill the role and not caring about who they are hiring.

Interview Questions

• What do you prefer? Windows 7 or Windows 8.1?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing, because there is no negotiation. Is either if you want the job or not.

Interview

In wasn't very extensive. They thought I was a hard worker so they hired me. They basically asked me if I would be willing to learn the protocol and rules and of course because I wanted the job I said yes.

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coon Rapids, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Allina Health (Coon Rapids, MN).

Interview

I was called by a recruiter and set up with an in person interview. The interview was pretty basic. The manager wanted to know about what skills I have. She offered me the position at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Determining when I could start with the orientation schedule they had.