Allison & Partners

2.8

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Allison & Partners.

My old boss pulled me into Allison+Partners. I met with the full team at the office and one of the co-founders in a restaurant. Allison+Partners puts the culture first. Hence they will always look to employees first when hiring. They want to build a team they can teach and will last.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to join our team and why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Allison & Partners in September 2014.

Interview process was very thorough but laid back. They wanted to get a feel for my background/qualifications for sure, but I could also tell they wanted to make sure I was a cultural fit. Come prepared with a TON of questions (at least to the SF office) as I was given opportunity to ask as many as I wanted--in fact I think it worked to my advantage that I kept asking questions. I spoke with three upper level members of the A+P staff.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really stood out as difficult, just be genuine! One was: What are you most proud of?   Answer Question

Events Coordinator Interview

After submitting my resume, it took two days to hear back and less than a week from submission to interview. The interview was straight-forward, no curveball questions. The recruiter was pleasant but it seemed like she was behind on the revolving door of interviewees that were coming through so it was a relatively short process.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Allison & Partners in January 2009.

Very organized, everyone was very nice.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you had to use skills that weren't already polished   View Answer

Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Allison & Partners.

Three total interviews, positive experience each time, was left with an overall favorable impression of what life would be like working there. In general, the interview process could be more professional and buttoned up, as opposed to the perception that interviews are oftentimes conducted "on the fly". Hiring process also feels a bit less than professional, but not necessarily out of the ordinary.

I negotiated a slightly higher salary without a problem.