Allmand Law Firm Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Allmand Law Firm

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Allmand Law Firm (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a call the very next day. When you walk into the office you will only meed the receptionist and hiring manager. Basic interview with questions such as, "Why Allmand Law?" After my interview I received a call within the hour to make me an offer.
    The actual hiring process only consists of a personality tests. References are not needed nor followed up on. The base themselves on the resume you present. Be sure to take extra copies of your resume for your one on one interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not much negotiation on base pay. I actually regret taking the offer, it was poor pay. If you accept be sure that this environment is a good fit for you. Do not leave a current job to come work for this firm.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Allmand Law Firm (Dallas, TX) in March 2009.

Interview

Hiring process consists of completing a personality test followed by a one to one interview. Interview questions were pretty standard such as why Allmand Law? The only people you meet at the interview will be the hiring manager and receptionist . Be prepared to wait at least fifteen to twenty minutes.

Interview Questions