Allonhill Interview Questions

2.2

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Allonhill in May 2013.

I had the opportunity to meet with a very bright and executive level group. Yet they made me feel comfortable and listened as opposed to simply drive.

Interview Questions
    • What in your background and experience lends itself to help Allonhill?   Answer Question

Learning Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Allonhill in April 2012.

Had a 30-minute phone interview with an HR recruiter. Recruiter was very personable, organized, professional. Was more familiar with the specifics of the job than most recruiters and consequently asked excellent questions Very good experience overall. Outcome was that my resume would be sent to the hiring manager for consideration.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Allonhill in March 2012.

One phone interview, and one in person interview. The entire process was very direct, and you new exactly what each of the next steps were. There were no surprises, and if you are qualified for the position you should not have any problem with the questions. Not being qualified will be seen immediately.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were all geared directly towards the work that would be performed, but also interested in longevity of stay for the potential employees. Generally; "Where do you want to be in five years?"   View Answer
    Money was offered at the level I required, and so I accepted.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Allonhill in April 2011.

It was somehow fast. Different people interviewed me. On the whole it was good !

Good.

Business Analyst Interview

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Allonhill in January 2012.

Very simple basic questions.

not bad

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Allonhill in October 2011.

The interview was rushed and the interviewer was cold and rarely made eye contact. I didn't think I would be made an offer at all. Pretty amazing there was no drug test. Not sure about what other things they checked on aout my background, although I have nothing to hide. Office seemed busy at the time since the interviewer was interupted a few times by things that were obviously more important than the interview.

Interview Questions
    A small bit of salary negotiation.