Allot Communications Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Apr 4, 2014
Updated Apr 4, 2014
2 interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Allot Communications in April 2014.

Initially it was 6 phone interviews with different people, breaking into 3 days. No coding questions. Just questions about C/C++, networking, video, containers, H.264. The most of the questions were repeated many times. The company said via recruiter that next step is F2F and disappear for 2-3 weeks, After that they are establish one more Skype session, 3.5 hours, just wasting of my time, During that session almost the same questions from the same interviers. But they also started asking RFC questions, very detailed. So if you have very big experience and remember in details everything you did before, you can answer. Meanwhile each interviewer keep asking me about my current employer and what and how I'm doing, probably just gathering information.

Interview Questions
    • mp4 container implementation details, deep questions about mpeg2-ts, number of NALu SPS type.
      but interesting question about MTU size determination procedure
        Answer Question

Network Support Engineer Interview

4 times to interview by many senior level. Behavioral attitude interview for CS

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Allot Communications

Worked for Allot Communications? Contribute to the Community!