Allot Communications Interview Questions

Updated Jan 14, 2015

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Allot Communications

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Allot Communications in April 2014.

Interview

Initially it was 6 phone interviews with different people, breaking into 3 days. No coding questions. Just questions about C/C++, networking, video, containers, H.264. The most of the questions were repeated many times. The company said via recruiter that next step is F2F and disappear for 2-3 weeks, After that they are establish one more Skype session, 3.5 hours, just wasting of my time, During that session almost the same questions from the same interviers. But they also started asking RFC questions, very detailed. So if you have very big experience and remember in details everything you did before, you can answer. Meanwhile each interviewer keep asking me about my current employer and what and how I'm doing, probably just gathering information.

Interview Questions

• mp4 container implementation details, deep questions about mpeg2-ts, number of NALu SPS type.
      but interesting question about MTU size determination procedure

Answer Question

Country Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Allot Communications.

Interview

interview with APEC GM、CEO in Beijing interview with Sales VP in Skype.
    Allot's company culture is tough and hard.
    Their R&D support to China is to soft, no an engineer came to China when I worked for them. Customers want their to do Localization in technology.

Network Support Engineer Interview

Interview

4 times to interview by many senior level. Behavioral attitude interview for CS